💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stache feat Lady Gaga

Quran

Featured Posts

Glad it's only a 'taster' track, the beat is great but reminds me of one of the electronic (non vocal) tracks from Guetta's 'Nothing But The Beat'. The vocals I think this era really need to make more of an appearance.

Runway

To be honest, I don't even think I have to hear this finished. This is one of the worst songs I have ever heard in my entire life of any music-ever. I think it single handedly took how much I like Gaga down a few notches. I didn't even know that was Earthly possible. It's not only sounds silly like a kid on youtube making a voice, but the lyrics are just awful and subject matter is like a 6th grader wrote it.

Sorry guys, this is the worst thing EVER. Please if there's half a brain in Gagas head, don't let this make it on the album.

This is the type of music I think people make when they are high and they think it makes them more creative but really the stuff coming out is super-lame.

Shes just having fun with her friends :roll: and be lucky that she's even sharing it with us because unlike the popular belief, she's not forced to 'entertain' us in between eras

Not all her music MUST be super deep and stuff, thats how I see THE FAME, yeah, not a masterpiece like TFM/BTW but still something fun to listen to.

Um no **** lol, not what I'm saying. It's just funny how she was acting so mature and like uptight like 7 months ago and now she's all "Let's get messed up." Also I just feel like if you're a mature 26 yr old, you wouldn't say it like that. Like I said, totally something Ke$ha or Nicki Minaj would say.

She's creating a new era with a new attitude. Simple as that.

This is the best thing she put out since SOFY

besides "cake", it's the only thing, is it not? lol

lairofhk

yeah, because JustDance and LoveGame was really sophisticated. Go listen to Adele if you wan't that. I am here for some fun, laid-backGa.

-___- And Just Dance and Lovegame happened like 3 yrs ago. I'm not saying I don't like that, I'm just pointing out how during the entire BTW era she was uptight n ****. And also, she was clever with Just Dance and Lovegame. Her saying "Let's get messed up" just doesn't seem very 'Gaga' to me. Idk, that's just me.

jhonyguy04

-___- And Just Dance and Lovegame happened like 3 yrs ago. I'm not saying I don't like that, I'm just pointing out how during the entire BTW era she was uptight n ****. And also, she was clever with Just Dance and Lovegame. Her saying "Let's get messed up" just doesn't seem very 'Gaga' to me. Idk, that's just me.

then listen to BTW on repeat. she obviously changes all the time. i don't know why you are surprised.

I think once ARTPOP really begins, you will get over this.

CrownClown

Um no **** lol, not what I'm saying. It's just funny how she was acting so mature and like uptight like 7 months ago and now she's all "Let's get messed up." Also I just feel like if you're a mature 26 yr old, you wouldn't say it like that. Like I said, totally something Ke$ha or Nicki Minaj would say.

Oh c'mon... she's ONLY 26! She's YOUNG, and when you're young it's normal that you want to get messed up sometimes...

She'll have plenty of time to be serious and mature... And she has been playing the mature role for the entire BTW era

Let's have some fun and get messed up ;)

Btw, did somebody realize that she wrote "SOUNDPUZZLE 1" ? Does that mean that we will get another acapella of ARTPOP?

I hope so!!

AgusPop

The people complaining are so ungrateful. Gaga gave us a fun song that was obviously not meant to be taken seriously, came up with the idea of a Music Puzzle which lets fans be involved with the 'release' of the song, and even gave us an acapella, which are extremely rare.

lairofhk

then listen to BTW on repeat. she obviously changes all the time. i don't know why you are surprised.

It sounded like something Ke$ha would say. That's why.

Cuntalicious

I changed the song title in my cover to Stache. :P

rbt2Y.png

And where can I download the song?

Edited by Cuntalicious

Torsoface

Btw, did somebody realize that she wrote "SOUNDPUZZLE 1" ? Does that mean that we will get another acapella of ARTPOP?

Of course not! She is gagz, trollin fo sho :troll:

Queen Gloria

Even if this is just for fun, her voice sounds amazing over this music! Gaga + Zedd is going to be amazing.