💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stache feat Lady Gaga

Quran

Featured Posts

I think the vocals are too perfected to have just been sung on to Zedd's track for fun. I think they are bits and pieces of real potential ARTPOP songs as mentioned in her tweet

"I feel like I'm staring at my album on the floor in hundreds of trimmings, to be sewn into a couture gown. In beautiful pieces, she is"

so she's sewn some of them into Stache. Which bits are to be used in ARTPOP (with completely different instrumentals of course) is the question.

Yeah, it sounds like clips from different songs. "Feed my love" sounds like it will be in its own song...

lairofhk

The "Let's get messed up" part kinda irks me. She's 26 first of all...like I think she's a bit old to be saying somethin like that. And also, it's totally something Ke$ha would say in one of her songs. Gaga you're above this! Still, not gonna judge anything yet, waiting till the album itself comes out.

:music: I'm totally in love with this track!! Masterpiece tbmfh and wow, finally new music from Gagz! :lala:

Just a remix but sounds flawless, gonna use it for my party :omgexcited: Hope ARTPOP will be like this :stabbed:

Gangie

The "Let's get messed up" part kinda irks me. She's 26 first of all...like I think she's a bit old to be saying somethin like that. And also, it's totally something Ke$ha would say in one of her songs. Gaga you're above this! Still, not gonna judge anything yet, waiting till the album itself comes out.

But We're talking bout Gaga and her song... Not about Madonna... :v

If I like it, then that's what I get!

You don't have to be a teenager to get messed up She's still really young anyway.

davidmonster

Tara Savelo â€@TaraSavelo

Stache won't be on ARTPOP- gaga just made it for fun- enjoy the appetizers and get excited for the main course xoxo

Tara just tweeted that this won't be on ARTPOP.

Stache won't be on ARTPOP- gaga just made it for fun- enjoy the appetizers and get excited for the main course xoxo

— Tara Savelo (@TaraSavelo) October 6, 2012

Is this going to be in ARTPOP? Is this a real song? I am confused...

Tara just tweeted it won't be. She made it for fun over Zedd's song. Download it and enjoy it :)

lairofhk

You don't have to be a teenager to get messed up She's still really young anyway.

Um no **** lol, not what I'm saying. It's just funny how she was acting so mature and like uptight like 7 months ago and now she's all "Let's get messed up." Also I just feel like if you're a mature 26 yr old, you wouldn't say it like that. Like I said, totally something Ke$ha or Nicki Minaj would say.

Eh...not really digging the sound. Sounds kind of like generic techno. I hope this isn't what the actual song sounds like

This. :ohno:

also, her voice sounds so :sick:

jhonyguy04

Um no **** lol, not what I'm saying. It's just funny how she was acting so mature and like uptight like 7 months ago and now she's all "Let's get messed up." Also I just feel like if you're a mature 26 yr old, you wouldn't say it like that. Like I said, totally something Ke$ha or Nicki Minaj would say.

yeah, because JustDance and LoveGame was really sophisticated. Go listen to Adele if you wan't that. I am here for some fun, laid-backGa.

Edited by jhonyguy04