đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Lady Gaga is #1 on Capital's Big Top 40

Rio

Featured Posts

gagzus

I used to listen to this chart every Sunday when I was a kid when it was the Galaxy Big Top 40 whew so glad she did well on it, PI reached #5 as a peak on it hopefully she stays #1 or #2.

For perspective on the chart; Shallow didn’t go #1 on it but The Cure did. Shallow charted on the chart for almost a year straight though. Kinda proves the UK loves her more than the states tbh.

Stef

Capital already hammer the **** out of stupid love on a daily basis so it won’t exactly change much in terms of her figures on streaming sales etc. Nice to see they’re supporting though. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

26 minutes ago, Stef said:

Capital already hammer the **** out of stupid love on a daily basis so it won’t exactly change much in terms of her figures on streaming sales etc. Nice to see they’re supporting though. 

The more the song is played, the more it'll help tbh. I'm welcoming this

BlingNotTheMusic

Love this, thanks for sharing! :kara:

Wtf is going on in the US? Any updates?

36 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I used to listen to this chart every Sunday when I was a kid when it was the Galaxy Big Top 40 whew so glad she did well on it, PI reached #5 as a peak on it hopefully she stays #1 or #2.

For perspective on the chart; Shallow didn’t go #1 on it but The Cure did. Shallow charted on the chart for almost a year straight though. Kinda proves the UK loves her more than the states tbh.

literally SAME

Delusional

I heard the Ad for the chromatica tour atleast 3 times today in the car

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Archived