💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga likely to extend the Chromatica Ball?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

admat.jpg

I find it hard to believe that she would dedicate months of effort, time and energy in creating the stage and layout of the Chromatica Ball, and rehearsing for it for months, only to do six shows. Not one artist who has done a stadium tour does so few shows with the time and preparation they put into it. We don't have dates in many major cities like LA, New York, Vancouver, Barcelona, Tokyo, Singapore which is really odd.

Besides, the Chromatica era can't possibly just last from February 28 to August 2020 right? She needs to be doing something until the Grammys next year. Why not tour more if everything is already prepared? Which means she might be encouraging people to purchase the tickets of the first leg first before announcing the second?

What do you think?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUCARTPOP

It all depends on her and her being capable enough of doing it, we really cannot tell right now. 

OpenHeartedMonster

I think there could have been more dates if coronavirus didn't start spreading this fast.

Eurotrash

no but I think she’ll turn Enigma into the Chromatica show in Vegas after the tour will end

SwissMonster

Well Singapore, Tokyo and Rio were planned and are on hold atm. This would make 9 shows + the high possibility of extra dates in all those 9 cities, would make it around 12-18 dates. And for that it is worth the effort I guess

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

PinkJelly

Well Enigma finishes its latest run in May, which leaves her a month or so until the first Chromatica dates - my guess is they’ll see what demand is like for the dates already announced and if Gaga is feeling fit and well enough to do more, then more will be added.

Though I’d rather her take time off from touring/performing than run herself into the ground again in all honesty 

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Eurotrash said:

no but I think she’ll turn Enigma into the Chromatica show in Vegas after the tour will end

Tbh, I always thought this won’t happen but the fact that they still didn’t announce the new Enigma dates is pretty strange. Let’s see

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Perfume

Maybe she plans to have the rest of the concerts on Chromatica instead of Earth

an angel held me like a child

Dilwyn

Well it says on the ticketmaster site that those are the only dates.

But who knows

OMonster

I don't think she will add anymore dates in Europe or America. 

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that Enigma will become Chromatica after May.

And in terms of 'is it worth it' - it's likely she could release a Netflix documentary following the six dates. Since it is essentially just a promo tour, filming a documentary alongside it would make sense. 

This would also offer fans unable to attend the chance to enjoy the show in a fully packaged way. 

subtext / fantasy

ElectricKing

Doubtful.

There's a reason it's 'Chromatica Ball' and not 'Chromatica Ball Tour'. 

GagaUnderYou

Sure she will be back in Vegas for the rest of the year with more shows announced in the summer. And then tour 2021 with CHROMATICA before her well deserved break. She’ll probably do 3 CHROMATICA shows in Vegas or something.

fivefoottwo
35 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Singapore, Tokyo and Rio were planned and are on hold atm. 

care to elaborate?

not Chromatica

She'll just add another date for each city when the first one gets sold out (and it will). Will she tour other cities? Maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it. Enigma was proof for her team that people are willing to spend a looot of money and fly hundreds of miles to see her perform. Thus – the Chromatica Ball.

JoanneARTPOP
40 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Well Singapore, Tokyo and Rio were planned and are on hold atm. This would make 9 shows + the high possibility of extra dates in all those 9 cities, would make it around 12-18 dates. And for that it is worth the effort I guess

Rio show isn't real, that source is from LA MAISON GAGA which is false news

Archived