💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga likely to extend the Chromatica Ball?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Aussie

We live in the coronavirus universe at the moment. She probably doesn’t want to formally announce or book until they know more đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa

why would she do a stadium tour with not more than 6 dates? she will most likely extend it 

Lord Temptation

I can totally picture Gaga doing one night only for all of Oceania and choosing Melbourne! :icega:

Felixorfelicia

I was thinking why she would announce a tour before the album and do it in between Enigma, so i thought maybe she has other plans for 2021? Maybe another movie or a baby idk, so she wants to give us a tour anyways hence why it’s short and soon 

Tease it to Jesus

Aussie
11 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I can totally picture Gaga doing one night only for all of Oceania and choosing Melbourne! :icega:

Why Melbourne? :what:

ImpossiblePrincess

I think this, however I wonder if it’s like a promo tour in a way sorta like the dive bar tour just with stadiums kinda. Idk though.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Teal Ambition

I don't think she will, if she ends up selling those quickly, I see her adding additional shows in the same city but that's about it. She'll return to Vegas once she finishes this limited run of shows

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

gagasicebath
31 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

She'll just add another date for each city when the first one gets sold out (and it will). Will she tour other cities? Maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it. Enigma was proof for her team that people are willing to spend a looot of money and fly hundreds of miles to see her perform. Thus – the Chromatica Ball.

This is why I'm really hoping i can get a London ticket. I had to do so much begging to get the time off work to get there, I don't have a hope in hell of getting more time off if I don't get tickets for this date and she adds another :bradley:

Bradley
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

Well Singapore, Tokyo and Rio were planned and are on hold atm. This would make 9 shows + the high possibility of extra dates in all those 9 cities, would make it around 12-18 dates. And for that it is worth the effort I guess

Is the source of this rumour credible?

Rainbow whiskerz
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

admat.jpg

I find it hard to believe that she would dedicate months of effort, time and energy in creating the stage and layout of the Chromatica Ball, and rehearsing for it for months, only to do six shows. Not one artist who has done a stadium tour does so few shows with the time and preparation they put into it. We don't have dates in many major cities like LA, New York, Vancouver, Barcelona, Tokyo, Singapore which is really odd.

Besides, the Chromatica era can't possibly just last from February 28 to August 2020 right? She needs to be doing something until the Grammys next year. Why not tour more if everything is already prepared? Which means she might be encouraging people to purchase the tickets of the first leg first before announcing the second?

What do you think?

As a Little Monster on the west coast of the US, I really hope this is the case!!! 

Rainbow whiskerz
24 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I don't think she will, if she ends up selling those quickly, I see her adding additional shows in the same city but that's about it. She'll return to Vegas once she finishes this limited run of shows

Vegas is much easier for me to get to, plus it’s fun!

Rainbow whiskerz
48 minutes ago, Aussie said:

We live in the coronavirus universe at the moment. She probably doesn’t want to formally announce or book until they know more đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

True. My state has been hit pretty hard :(

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, Aussie said:

Why Melbourne? :what:

I think she has more fun down there than Sydney. We only just recently got rid of the medieval lockout laws but we’re still a ghost town compared to 10 years ago. Sydney is a better day time city but Melbourne wins the night.

Aussie
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

I think she has more fun down there than Sydney. We only just recently got rid of the medieval lockout laws but we’re still a ghost town compared to 10 years ago. Sydney is a better day time city but Melbourne wins the night.

Sydney is changing and is a fantastic city. I don’t think Gaga’s choice would have anything to do with any of that anyway lol. I doubt she will be touring Australia

FentyGa
4 hours ago, Chromatica World said:

Doubtful.

There's a reason it's 'Chromatica Ball' and not 'Chromatica Ball Tour'. 

her second biggest tour was called ‘the born this way ball’ tho

i mean i agree that she’s not extending it, but the title has nothing to do with it lol

Archived