Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"Stupid Love" Worldwide Chart Runs (2020)

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

PSYCHOSHTICK
45 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

the fact it charted the lowest in the netherlands out of these countries and someone said yesterday it's the best country for those who stan pop girls :billie:

Who said that? I’m from the Netherlands and I’d like to debunk this theory this instant.

The only music they play in the charts here is Dutch hiphop, American hiphop, Dutch singer-songwriters and pop music that Ellen likes such as Pink or whatever. It’s the absolute worst place to stan pop girls.

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

Who said that? I’m from the Netherlands and I’d like to debunk this theory this instant.

The only music they play in the charts here is Dutch hiphop, American hiphop, Dutch singer-songwriters and pop music that Ellen likes such as Pink or whatever. It’s the absolute worst place to stan pop girls.

Yeah I'm aware which is why I laughed when I saw it. I love the netherlands but I've never seen a worse taste when it comes to music and food :billie:

Reject False Icons
7 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Yeah I'm aware which is why I laughed when I saw it. I love the netherlands but I've never seen a worse taste when it comes to music and food :billie:

I was told pure lies in GGD. dissapointed but not surprised :icega:

StrawberryBlond

Why is it charting so low and barely charting anywhere? I thought it was #1 on itunes in most of the world? I wasn't expecting it to actually turn up at #1 the world over but I was expecting a whole bunch of top 10's. Why has it only charted in a handful of countries anyway? It's been over a week. I know the American chart will be released on Monday but what about international charts? They all come out on Friday, so it should be here by now.

FfFfFfFF
11 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Why is it charting so low and barely charting anywhere? I thought it was #1 on itunes in most of the world? I wasn't expecting it to actually turn up at #1 the world over but I was expecting a whole bunch of top 10's. Why has it only charted in a handful of countries anyway? It's been over a week. I know the American chart will be released on Monday but what about international charts? They all come out on Friday, so it should be here by now.

It was #1  on itunes but many of these charts take also into consideration streaming and radio, perhaps to a bigger extend than digital sales. It will gradually raise to #1 in many countries, I'm sure, this is just the start.

KatieJudasGaga4
20 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

iTunes isn't a very good indicator for how songs will perform. It's a dying platform. Dance Monkey was #1 for weeks in the US on iTunes, but only peaked at 4 so far. Also, international charts base their charts on different things. For instance in the US, they consider streaming, sales and radio, while in Latvia, they only consider radio and in Sweden, they mainly consider streaming.

Not all charts update on Friday.

Hungary updates late Thursday/Friday

Denmark on Wednesday, but Stupid Love wasn't released a full week yet so it hasn't charted.

Switzerland updates on Sunday and Stupid Love peaked at #6 so far 

Malaysia's chart doesn't update every week. It takes about 3 weeks for it to update its chart and their last update was in January on a Monday.

Slovenia usually updates on Wednesday/Thursday too.

Finland on Sunday too.

United Kingdom / Ireland / Scotland on Friday

United States (top 10 in Monday and top 100 on Tuesday)

Canada on Tuesday

Archived