72 members have voted

1. 1. Stage Design

• Stufish Entertainment
    • TAIT Towers

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think since she's in stadiums, she's going to need something HUGE so that even if you are far away, you can visibly see how much of a spectacle it is. 

The Joanne World Tour imo did not look good at the stadium shows. 

GypsyVida

I'm biased towards TAIT Towers because they manufacture and assemble the stages for rehearsal like 15 minutes from my house, so celebs are always here

Stream COWBOY CARTER

not Chromatica
9 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

Yeah really freaking tough, the BTWB is legendary, however the Joanna ball was so ****ing amazing to see live that stage and the lights jeeez... so you could really see her wherever u were etc. who did the art rave ?

I think TAIT. Well, I've never seen her live so I would be content with either, as long as the concept works and makes sense.

high heeled fem
14 hours ago, Chromatica said:

I think TAIT. Well, I've never seen her live so I would be content with either, as long as the concept works and makes sense.

Ah got ya. Well I must say Joanne was ****ing insane lighting wise holy shittttt :giveup: also enigma is amazing too whoa 

your see Gaga one day I promise, it took me 6 years of waiting 

On 3/7/2020 at 8:42 PM, Doot said:

100% agree. Thankfully I was fortunate to see her in an arena too. I hate concerts at baseball stadiums. If you’re not in the GA area, anywhere else are bad seats. 

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

100% agree. Thankfully I was fortunate to see her in an arena too. I hate concerts at baseball stadiums. If you’re not in the GA area, anywhere else are bad seats. 

Yep. I saw her twice at an arena and then the stadium show and thankfully since the stadium show was third I wasn't too concerned about paying attention lol

15 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yep. I saw her twice at an arena and then the stadium show and thankfully since the stadium show was third I wasn't too concerned about paying attention lol

Well this time around it all stadiums. I plan on going to see her in New Jersey. Thank God the MetLife Stadium is a football stadium. So any seat isn’t bad. 

7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Well this time around it all stadiums. I plan on going to see her in New Jersey. Thank God the MetLife Stadium is a football stadium. So any seat isn’t bad. 

I'm going to Chicago and will be in the pit! :tony:

3 minutes ago, Doot said:

I'm going to Chicago and will be in the pit! :tony:

Based on the prices, I’ll be in the bleachers. I’m already saving to see The Weeknd. :selena:

I been to enough Gaga concerts. I think this tour is really meant for the people who haven’t seen her in years or never.

Roronoa Zoro
On 3/7/2020 at 7:42 PM, Doot said:

I think since she's in stadiums, she's going to need something HUGE so that even if you are far away, you can visibly see how much of a spectacle it is. 

JWT was a mess at CitiField and Wrigley Field. It looked terrible. I mean, really terrible. I don't know why, I watched MBT on 2011 in Mexico, the only stadium show during the tour, and the stage was amazing. 

• 4 weeks later...
JazzGa

TAIT Towers looks like mostly screens and lights to me! I love the practical, play/Broadway-like elements of the BTWB castle. I prefer practical effects, physical props, and touchable, climbable stage objects to digital magic! 

I'll take classic Gaga containers, dancer-powered machinations, and live instruments over holograms, projection screens, LEDs, and CGI! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived