Gimme More

OT: I love Selena and love her music :)

Kelly is also amazing!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Jigglygoth

Kelly is so sweet and supportive 

Spoiler

And a liar :billie:

And honestly I was surprised by Selena's speaking voice :wtfga: she sounds so mature :wtfga: . Anyways, I'm glad she enjoys herself and her music regardless of what others think of her material :golfclap:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Ariana Grindr
On 3/7/2020 at 11:55 AM, Gimme More said:

some of you really don't listen to the messages Gaga tries to put forward do you? such Kindness punks aren't you b*tching about other people/artists all the time? :billie:

Little monsters are dicks, we been knew :vegas:

Floppy
On 3/7/2020 at 11:55 AM, Gimme More said:

some of you really don't listen to the messages Gaga tries to put forward do you? such Kindness punks aren't you b*tching about other people/artists all the time? :billie:

Fans only act like that when it's convenient for them lmao. Like at their tour date when every monster is best friends. Only to run on Twitter after and start a mess between everyone from the show that met up. :flower::billie: You see the comments they make about every  artist that isn't "creative" or "artistic" enough. 

Ziggy

good for her having a good time and figuring stuff out. that's what we all hope for and kudos to her for getting the platform to do so.

TimisaMonster

Well from an artist perspective it's good to feel you can create the art and sound and music you want without the input of a major company or label. However, I'm happy she acknowledges her singing isn't the best and perhaps feels comfortable in her "whisper" range, but I would like to see her try to expand her notes a bit 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Glamourpuss
25 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Fans only act like that when it's convenient for them lmao. Like at their tour date when every monster is best friends. Only to run on Twitter after and start a mess between everyone from the show that met up. :flower::billie: You see the comments they make about every  artist that isn't "creative" or "artistic" enough. 

Did that actually happen? 

Floppy
16 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Did that actually happen? 

Twitter was a disaster in this fanbase during 2012-2014 That was the peak of certain fans thinking they are above us because they could afford to follow her everywhere she went and yell "YAAAAAAAAASSS GAAAAWGAAAAAAAAAW"

Enzoooo
On 3/7/2020 at 1:04 PM, Killa said:

She has that southern (it that it??) american accent that really usually goes deep in placement. 

What’s funny is that, I’m from the Texas just like she is and I don’t see it as an accent just a regular speaking voice :selena:

Archived