• Last Reply
KindnessPunk

Kelly is so kind, I hope her show keeps on growing from here on out. :kiss:

FentyGa
25 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I'm surprised so many people didn't know how she sounded normally :deadbanana: 

WORD did they not watch wizards of waverly place:laughga:

chipz

She is so much trying to look wise and sound wise, but it comes so fake and pretentions. 

I have NO issue with artists who cannot sing well but plz if you lack in vocal delivery you must make up for it in creativity and creative input. Selena's music is just sort of uninspired and super generic (for the most part). She also has minimal input. Even in this "most personal record" of hers she still did not dive in to the deepest, nor did she take full control of the sound, lyrics, production etc..In fact based on her Apple Interview most lyrics that were of any importance or intrigue were written by Julia or Justin Tranter etc...Yes she is growing, yes she is involving herself some more but until she really wows in visuals, melodies and lyrics than her singing WILL always be hyper criticized because she does not make up for it elsewhere. 

2School4Cool

Honestly what Kelly said is spot on. You don’t have to have a belting voice like Whitney or Adele or Gaga, or Kelly for that matter. All that matters is that you move people with your voice or your music. Whether you personally are a fan of Selena or not, she has a following for a reason, obviously she’s moved a lot of people.

See The Best In Everyone

FameHookah

Idk but she sounds like shes about to cry all the time lately, or was her voice always like that?

WTF is MDNA

SuperSunset
6 hours ago, Ariana Grindr said:

Little monsters are dicks, we been knew :vegas:

You are what you eat:ohwell:

Archived