Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

'Stupid Love' is now a Top 5 radio hit in the UK!

Rio

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

Edit - wrong thread! 

Ot

Gaga will hit airplay #1 in UK. Here for it 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

38 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

It reached #2 on UK airplay chart in like May 2017 sis 

But you're right about no radio 1 support 

:vegas:

Was there radio competition that week or? I dunno. Stupid Love's performance so far seems way more promising than The Cure, that's all I'm saying. It's got a lot going for it, so we'll see. My friends are hearing Stupid Love and really liking it. Hardly any of my friends heard The Cure, but that's jus my experience

34 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Edit - wrong thread! 

Ot

Gaga will hit airplay #1 in UK. Here for it 

wait what? 😆

Genuine Guy 09
7 minutes ago, Rio said:

Was there radio competition that week or? I dunno. Stupid Love's performance so far seems way more promising than The Cure, that's all I'm saying. It's got a lot going for it, so we'll see. My friends are hearing Stupid Love and really liking it. Hardly any of my friends heard The Cure, but that's jus my experience

I agree with you,I have also met people who love the song out and about. But the cure did similarly peak high on UK radio, was top ten iTunes and served a top 20 - 25 chart run. 

Looking at the songs performance, for its airplay it's - top 20/25 spotify, 11 AM and top 5 iTunes. It looking like a 'The Cure' on steroids, again the streaming is letting the song down. I just thought it would be a bit higher for its airplay, sometimes a song can be spammed on radio and just do OK in other metrics.

I'm really hoping that this is just the beginning and the song will have organic growth, maybe even repeak top 10 in the UK. At least we are getting a top 5 and some longevity on the chart. 

1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I agree with you,I have also met people who love the song out and about. But the cure did similarly peak high on UK radio, was top ten iTunes and served a top 20 - 25 chart run. 

Looking at the songs performance, for its airplay it's - top 20/25 spotify, 11 AM and top 5 iTunes. It looking like a 'The Cure' on steroids, again the streaming is letting the song down. I just thought it would be a bit higher for its airplay, sometimes a song can be spammed on radio and just do OK in other metrics.

I'm really hoping that this is just the beginning and the song will have organic growth, maybe even repeak top 10 in the UK. At least we are getting a top 5 and some longevity on the chart. 

It'll definitely pick. The song is a grower, it was never going to be an instant hit. I love the song 10x more than when I first heard it tbh

Genuine Guy 09
1 minute ago, Rio said:

It'll definitely pick. The song is a grower, it was never going to be an instant hit. I love the song 10x more than when I first heard it tbh

I hope so too. 

#14 in the midweek so far. Now usually it goes down as the week progresess but if i think it'll increase in sales and MAYBE streaming. We may even go up to #12 or down to #18. 

Let's hope we have a signature gaga hit on our hands 

20 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I hope so too. 

#14 in the midweek so far. Now usually it goes down as the week progresess but if i think it'll increase in sales and MAYBE streaming. We may even go up to #12 or down to #18. 

Let's hope we have a signature gaga hit on our hands 

she's #1 on capital's big top 40 this week (just in, I listened live) - that will definitely increase the song's exposure and popularity. other small radios will start to play the song more as the week goes on!

tezbear91

It’s dropped to #15 😭 she seriously needs to come do promo here 

also Stupid Love is song of the week on BBC Radio 2 :vegas:

battle for your life.

20 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

It’s dropped to #15 😭 she seriously needs to come do promo here 

also Stupid Love is song of the week on BBC Radio 2 :vegas:

Dropped to #15 on where??? It's #3 on the 7-day rolling UK airplay chart - which means it's getting played A LOT. And it's #6 on the weekly chart, which will be updated this Thursday or Friday, and I reckon it'll rise. It's doing pretty damn well on radio so far, and it's still Top 5 on iTunes. The only thing dropping is the streams

It's song of the week on BBC Radio 2 and also in their A List playlist. It's doing fine haha x

Archived