💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stage layout for the tour? (Paris & London)

spicemuncher

Featured Posts

spicemuncher

So I was looking at the stage layouts we have so far, and then started reading the Paris & London VIP package descriptions. It seemed odd they would sell early entry for general floor standing, I've never seen that done before, so I did some digging...

Both layouts for Paris & London are for reference only, so they don't include a catwalk. However, the Toronto date shows a catwalk and a long B-stage.

TORONTO:

toronto.jpg

If you overlay the sections from Paris map to Toronto, you'd see that the Golden Circle portions are only to the right and left of the runway, but not ever facing the center of the end of the catwalk:

TORONTOparis.jpg

RED: Golden Circle

Purple: GA OR

Blue: GA

I think that's why they're selling Early Entry GA, so you could be first in front of the catwalk dead center. I can't think of any other reason people would want a VIP package to stand behind the GC unless they have a chance to be up close.

Similar to what Beyonce had a few years back. GC were left and right, GA was the rest of the floor, allowing them to stand in front of the B stage:

Thoughts? :trollga:

FentyGa

i reckon they’re just predictions, i dont think gaga would wanna spoil the actual stage just yet. it always leaks/gets posted the month of (ish), though

NewUsername

Now this makes me doubt if Golden Circle tickets are the best after all :toofunny:

totalhate

I think your theory makes sense but we'll just hava to wait and see  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

spicemuncher
3 minutes ago, Faded said:

What's 'GA OR' - the section in purple?

Like premium floor section.

ElectricKing
Just now, spicemuncher said:

Like premium floor section.

how come that's not for sale for London?

spicemuncher
Just now, Chromatica World said:

how come that's not for sale for London?

London just has one floor section but there is early entry available for it too.

ElectricKing

Should be noted though that Rihanna sold both a golden circle early entry + early entry for GA for her 'ANTI World Tour' in 2016. And she had no catwalk, just a suspending thing she walked along for like three songs.

Delusional
1 hour ago, Chromatica World said:

Should be noted though that Rihanna sold both a golden circle early entry + early entry for GA for her 'ANTI World Tour' in 2016. And she had no catwalk, just a suspending thing she walked along for like three songs.

So like the JWT? That stage was so amazing, especially how the floating clouds or whatever would change aesthetic depending on the act 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

lad-gaga
1 hour ago, spicemuncher said:

So I was looking at the stage layouts we have so far, and then started reading the Paris & London VIP package descriptions. It seemed odd they would sell early entry for general floor standing, I've never seen that done before, so I did some digging...

Both layouts for Paris & London are for reference only, so they don't include a catwalk. However, the Toronto date shows a catwalk and a long B-stage.

TORONTO:

toronto.jpg

If you overlay the sections from Paris map to Toronto, you'd see that the Golden Circle portions are only to the right and left of the runway, but not ever facing the center of the end of the catwalk:

TORONTOparis.jpg

RED: Golden Circle

Purple: GA OR

Blue: GA

I think that's why they're selling Early Entry GA, so you could be first in front of the catwalk dead center. I can't think of any other reason people would want a VIP package to stand behind the GC unless they have a chance to be up close.

Similar to what Beyonce had a few years back. GC were left and right, GA was the rest of the floor, allowing them to stand in front of the B stage:

Thoughts? :trollga:

This photo is bring back flash back I had GC EE for beyonce and ended up being where the B stage was which was rubbish becuase in front of that is where the GA barrier was and when she was on that stage I mainly just saw the back of her she never really turned around much 

Archived