đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Ball West Coast Theory?

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

LateToCult
1 minute ago, ChristianSaad said:

The jazz shows count towards that. And if she changes Enigma to Chromatica the new shows will count towards that number too

With the Jazz, she would still need to announce 27 shows on top of the dates already announced. That’s about two long legs or 3 short ones. At the rate they’ve done the shows, that’s somewhere around 10 months. So June 2021 is a reasonable estimate of when she will complete her contract with MGM Park. 
I don’t see why Chromatica would be part of the deal.

Rumor tag: first sentence “this is just my opinion”

————

“Omg did I use the wrong tag sorry it’s my first thread”

bblough
1 hour ago, GipJo said:

She already did 1 show in LA, Apple Park, near Las Vegas, and 1 show in Las Vegas as well (it's under MGM's managent so I guess it doesn't count), so your theory is wrong.

What show did she do in L.A.?

yes and
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Why would Gaga detach from the Chromatica era just after six dates and return to doing a greatest hits show with a tiny sprinkle of some Chromatica songs? If anything, she'd stick to the era until she feels like its potential has exhausted, possibly after next year's Grammys.

You are so delusional. Her contract includes 74 concerts, she did only a half, therefore she is coming back to Enigma. Britney performed three songs from her last 2 albums during her residency, what will stop Gaga doing the same? Obviously, she will cut BDR/TF/Scheisse and other songs out of the show introducing new stuff. The tour is so short and she stays in Las Vegas because of health only. The tours with 100 and more concerts will never happen in her career again. It it really so hard to understand? 
Do you really believe the Chromatica era will last for one year? Are you stuck in 2011? The last eras of Selena/Taylor/Halsey were literally dead after a few weeks of their albums release :emma:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

GipJo
28 minutes ago, bblough said:

What show did she do in L.A.?

A show for Apple Park opening, private commerical show for high-tech people.

Bradley
45 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

You are so delusional. Her contract includes 74 concerts, she did only a half, therefore she is coming back to Enigma. Britney performed three songs from her last 2 albums during her residency, what will stop Gaga doing the same? Obviously, she will cut BDR/TF/Scheisse and other songs out of the show introducing new stuff. The tour is so short and she stays in Las Vegas because of health only. The tours with 100 and more concerts will never happen in her career again. It it really so hard to understand? 
Do you really believe the Chromatica era will last for one year? Are you stuck in 2011? The last eras of Selena/Taylor/Halsey were literally dead after a few weeks of their albums release :emma:

Literally every sentence in this post is problematic I'm gonna take hours to address them so I'll just leave it. :air:

Delusional
41 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

A gaga era would never be dead within a few weeks. Even during Joanne the era lasted up until like May because we had superbowl, coachella, and more. Gaga keeps us fed but it’s just not enough for some people.

Selena barely did anything for her era - did she even perform anywhere? and Taylor basically only promoted ME!, Lover and YNTCD which were the worst single decisions ever, and she didn’t promote the album itself besides the 4 special target editions with.. some diaries?

Yeah and um, Halsey? How is halseys “era” a prediction for Gaga’s lmaoooo. Gaga currently has a lot of promo everywhere because of Apple, something none of those artists had except Selena who didn’t even put a ripple through the gp because she released some music that sounded like it could have been released in 2015

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Delusional
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Literally every sentence in this post is problematic I'm gonna take hours to address them so I'll just leave it. :air:

The post got me heated so I wrote 3 paragraphs LMAO

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

After Gaga announced a stadium tour this can go two ways:

1 - After the 6 shows sell out, she will announce 2 more stadium dates set for September or October. Revamp and finish Enigma in the winter.

2 - After the 6 shows sell out, she will announce more Enigma shows and revamp it. Spring 2021 she will extend the Chromatica Ball.

Either way I believe she will extend the tour and finish Enigma.

Modern Ecstasy2

Not people tagging their thoughts as a rumor :nooo:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

bblough
19 hours ago, GipJo said:

A show for Apple Park opening, private commerical show for high-tech people.

That was in Cupertino, California....not Los Angeles.  I was just wondering because I live in L. A., and thought I missed something.  Thanks!

Archived