⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Sign in to follow this  
other

July 30 - London, UK

spamuelbtanner
4 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

Can you let us know what they say 👍🏻

Will do! I bet they'll say "we don't have any information regarding a postponement or a cancellation" so I guess we'll have to wait until Gaga posts something. However, the interview Bobby did regarding replanning the era confirms the haus knows the tour isn't taking place this year and I think they're waiting for the USA tour bundles to be counted for Chromatica's first week sales before they announce the postponement/cancellation. 

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you
  • Thanks 1

high heeled fem

Out of interest how much were tickets????

spamuelbtanner
18 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

The cheapest was £50 if I remember correctly, I paid £60 per ticket for me and my dad. I think I seen some tickets going for £300 per ticket, however they were VIP. 

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you

Glamourpuss
24 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Something like £80 for GA and £150 for golden circle and £120 for lower tier with the first blocks costing a bit more or reserved for VIP tickets. 

spamuelbtanner
21 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Something like £80 for GA and £150 for golden circle and £120 for lower tier with the first blocks costing a bit more or reserved for VIP tickets. 

I was going to buy General Admission but by the time I checked into my hotel and then got the tube to the stadium, I'd be at the back of the floor. Honestly, I'd rather get seats because then you can see the full production but if I seen multiple shows I'd do seats for the first night and the stand for the second because the atmosphere is completely different on the floor. 

• Like 1

lukash

any news on cancellation? by the way, where to find more detailed plan of the stadium, `couse the one on ticketmaster is very difficult to find numbers of sections .... 

spamuelbtanner
38 minutes ago, lukash said:

any news on cancellation?

Nope, I assume the Haus are waiting until the USA tour bundles are counted for Chromatica's first week sales before they announce the postponement/cancellation.

39 minutes ago, lukash said:

by the way, where to find more detailed plan of the stadium, `couse the one on ticketmaster is very difficult to find numbers of sections .... 

PM me and I'll try and help you :)

• Thanks 1

Venusfly
On 5/23/2020 at 5:50 PM, lukash said:

any news on cancellation? by the way, where to find more detailed plan of the stadium, `couse the one on ticketmaster is very difficult to find numbers of sections .... 

there's not many decent seating plans for it atm :( its a new stadium, chromatica ball would have been the first concert held there.