Sign in to follow this  
other

July 30 (2021) - London, UK

Ack1234
3 minutes ago, Steccazero said:

If max 10000 people are allowed and they sold 62000 tickets, yes, they will need to refund people. And how would they choose who to refund? Yep the tour is not going to happen like this.

Max of 10000 is may

june all restrictions lifted if all goes to plan 

Steccazero
3 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Max of 10000 is may

june all restrictions lifted if all goes to plan 

they say earlier may. There is no way they are going to lift everything in june already. 

pls get into this ***uettery

Ack1234
8 minutes ago, Steccazero said:

they say earlier may. There is no way they are going to lift everything in june already. 

Larger performances and sporting events with capacity of 1,000 or half full will be allowed.

Outdoors, a capacity of 4,000 people, or half full, will be allowed for performances and sporting events.

The number in both situations depends on which is smaller.

As for large stadiums, up to 10,000 people will be able to attend - or a quarter full, whichever is lower.

Up to 30 people able to attend weddings, receptions and wakes as well as funerals and other life events permitted including Bar Mitzvahs and christenings.

STEP FOUR - JUNE 21

By June 21 at the earliest, the hope is that all legal limits on social contact can be removed and the reopening of the last closed sectors of the economy - such as nightclubs - can go ahead.

It is also hoped that all limits on large events and performances can also be lifted.

A decision will be made at this stage on whether all limits can be removed on weddings and other life events.

homomo
26 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Larger performances and sporting events with capacity of 1,000 or half full will be allowed.

Outdoors, a capacity of 4,000 people, or half full, will be allowed for performances and sporting events.

The number in both situations depends on which is smaller.

As for large stadiums, up to 10,000 people will be able to attend - or a quarter full, whichever is lower.

Up to 30 people able to attend weddings, receptions and wakes as well as funerals and other life events permitted including Bar Mitzvahs and christenings.

STEP FOUR - JUNE 21

By June 21 at the earliest, the hope is that all legal limits on social contact can be removed and the reopening of the last closed sectors of the economy - such as nightclubs - can go ahead.

It is also hoped that all limits on large events and performances can also be lifted.

A decision will be made at this stage on whether all limits can be removed on weddings and other life events.

Please read my post

1 hour ago, homomo said:

Two big reasons this shouldn’t be going ahead this summer:

Is the UK really going to let Gaga and her team of X amount of people (applies to other international acts) into the country after travelling from USA, to France, then to the UK? I doubt the UK will be opening its borders to international countries without the use of some sort of quarantine in place.

Also, what about the thousands of ticket holders who have to travel to London from outside the UK? I for one will have to travel from Ireland, which isn’t the biggest issue (as both countries have been mirroring eachother with Covid). But what about those from other countries such as Spain, Italy, Sweden, Russia, etc? Will everyone get to freely travel into the country just for their concert, then head back home like nothing is an issue?

numb the flame

The tour isn't happening in 2021, I really don't know why people have got this in their heads because BJ said stadiums will be fully open in June. Boris has proven time and time again he's opened everything far too soon and he's made himself into a laughing stock among every brit. There's no way Gaga will do one gig in London when the Paris date is confirmed not to be going ahead this summer and North America is fcked until at least 2022. 

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

totalhate

Guys, let's be realistic. This won't happen this year. It's still too early. This tour won't take place until EVERYTHING is back to "normal" EVERYWHERE. In other words, this won't take place until crowded activities are safe for everyone: the audience, the artist, crews, workers, etc. And by the looks of it, the vaccination rate is still very slow. Such crowded events are international events, not local events, so people all around the world will travel. So, yeah, it's not that easy as some of you think.

However, I have a feeling this will be postponed again as I don't think Gaga will have a new album ready this year or 2022 so she can focus on other projects and go ahead with the tour summer 2022. Plus, it's a stadium tour (big $$$) and it's a few dates so it can be rescheduled easily. It's not like they have to reschedule 60 dates. 

Ideally, she could release a Chromatica Vol.II EP after this summer to keep us entertained until the tour...

Edited by totalhate
  • Like 6

babs441

I wonder when we will get an announcement, I'm coming from the states so it would ben nice to know so I can book a hotel and airfare. 

MotherOfPuppies
On 2/23/2021 at 6:32 PM, totalhate said:

Guys, let's be realistic. This won't happen this year. It's still too early. This tour won't take place until EVERYTHING is back to "normal" EVERYWHERE. In other words, this won't take place until crowded activities are safe for everyone: the audience, the artist, crews, workers, etc. And by the looks of it, the vaccination rate is still very slow. Such crowded events are international events, not local events, so people all around the world will travel. So, yeah, it's not that easy as some of you think.

However, I have a feeling this will be postponed again as I don't think Gaga will have a new album ready this year or 2022 so she can focus on other projects and go ahead with the tour summer 2022. Plus, it's a stadium tour (big $$$) and it's a few dates so it can be rescheduled easily. It's not like they have to reschedule 60 dates. 

Ideally, she could release a Chromatica Vol.II EP after this summer to keep us entertained until the tour...

Yeah people also keep forgetting that people come from all countries across Europe or the globe to see her in London or Paris for instance... it's not just british or french people goin' to that concert...

I have to laugh.
  • Like 2

Sine From Above

I'm not gonna lie, I just don't feel confident at all that the show is gonna go ahead....I really would love it if the show was going to happen but it's just not realistic, it would look irresponsible on all parts to have that many people at the stadium not even knowing if they are safe or not.

Flying like a 1000 Doves

MikeyL

I wonder when this will be cancelled :gum:

Kdavies12

Guns n Roses who were playing the same stadium in July have postponed to 2022 - hoping Gaga does instead of cancelling!

BoomKack
Posted (edited)

Announcement incoming maybe?

Edited by BoomKack

MaxPOP

The credit card I used for buying the tickets expired in January :cryga: