July 30 (2021) - London, UK

paradox

just one year and 29 days to go! :pray:

+171115+
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Clarity
8 hours ago, babs441 said:

Has anyone been to this stadium? Will barricade be easy to get with EE Golden Circle?

Idk the stadium however with EE of course u will probably get barricade even though I am not sure this is the best place to enjoy the show since the stage might be very high for first row to see everything... 

• Like 1

austriamonster
Posted (edited)

:giggle:

Edited by austriamonster

Blake
37 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

Official Austrian Album Charts:

10. Chromatica (-3) *four weeks Top 10* 

30. A Star Is Born Soundtrack (-4) *73rd week*

59. The Fame (+9) *134th week*

This isn't a charts thread. 

austriamonster
10 minutes ago, Blake said:

This isn't a charts thread. 

Oh my god I meant to post that in the Charts Discussion Thread, sorry. I feel so stupid rn :toofunny: :fail:

babs441

Has anyone gotten their tickets? I selected e ticket but it says its not ready. I do realize its a while away but who knows paris I already have it printed. 

Luke78619
27 minutes ago, babs441 said:

Has anyone gotten their tickets? I selected e ticket but it says its not ready. I do realize its a while away but who knows paris I already have it printed. 

For the Joanne tour I got my tickets either a week or a month before I think, even tho my date got cancelled :smh:

its probably a U.K. thing, sending them last minute

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

babs441
36 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

For the Joanne tour I got my tickets either a week or a month before I think, even tho my date got cancelled :smh:

its probably a U.K. thing, sending them last minute

Thanks Im coming from the US so I just want to be super organized. 

• Love 1

cdparky
21 hours ago, babs441 said:

Pretty standard in the UK that tickets don't get sent out until much nearer the date of the show. It's annoying but has been like this for years.

• Thanks 1

desnorteio
On 7/18/2020 at 3:23 PM, babs441 said:

I changed my delivery metod to e-ticket (before I ordered  as standard mail) and asked them when could I expect my e-tickets. They told me to wait until one week before the event :enigma:

• Like 1

PinkJelly

I would love to go to the show but the tickets are so expensive and I don’t have anyone to go with :bear:

LARA❤️
  • Like 1

Venusfly
On 7/18/2020 at 3:23 PM, babs441 said:

The show is very far away so I wouldn't worry about it yet, and Ticketmaster UK are usually very fast at helping out if they need to. I've lost tickets literally an hour before shows (a number of times :poot:) and I've been able to pick up replacements by giving them a call. They are very helpful at getting you into shows. 

Kromatica

just setting off now! got my hotel booked! i haven't seen much promo for it but i guess their trying to keep it a secret :excited2:

• LMAO 3

Kdavies12

Some EE GC tickets have been added for normal price! Be quick if you want them

melon
On 7/21/2020 at 11:48 PM, PinkJelly said:

I would love to go to the show but the tickets are so expensive and I don’t have anyone to go with :bear:

this :mark: I’m going to keep checking it and see whether anyone re-sells but the original date I couldn’t do due so I think I’ve missed my chance

heauxmatica