⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
other

July 30 (2021) - London, UK

spamuelbtanner
2 minutes ago, IWantYourLove said:

Yeah that’s true 

I hope it gets postponed but if it gets cancelled then I'll use the money they refund me to buy myself merch so she still gets her coin off me and I have something to look cute in while I cry :huntyga:

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

IWantYourLove
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

I hope it gets postponed but if it gets cancelled then I'll use the money they refund me to buy myself merch so she still gets her coin off me and I have something to look cute in while I cry :huntyga:

Honestly exactly what I started thinking :laughga:

spamuelbtanner
Just now, IWantYourLove said:

Honestly exactly what I started thinking :laughga:

I was hoping she'd add JWT merch to her UK / EU stores after it got cancelled but she only added it to the USA store. I had to look cute wearing the album merch while I cried last time :ladyhaha:

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you

JOSHMATICA
Posted (edited)

I really hope it gets postponed and not cancelled, I'm not sure when Gaga would tour again as after this era i think she'll take some well deserved time off.

Edited by JOSHMATICA
  • Like 1

IWantYourLove

I was hoping she'd add JWT merch to her UK / EU stores after it got cancelled but she only added it to the USA store. I had to look cute wearing the album merch while I cried last time :ladyhaha:

A friend of my mother’s went to it elsewhere and gave me her VIP lanyard because I was real young 4 years ago and she felt bad... it’s been hanging on my wall near my mirror in my bedroom to this day :oops:

spamuelbtanner
Just now, JOSHMATICA said:

I really hope it gets postponed and not cancelled, I'm not sure when Gaga would tour again as after this era i think she'll take some well deserved time off.

she still has thirty nine Enigma dates left in her original contract that she has to complete. 

• Sad 1

spamuelbtanner

A friend of my mother’s went to it elsewhere and gave me her VIP lanyard because I was real young 4 years ago and she felt bad... it’s been hanging on my wall near my mirror in my bedroom to this day :oops:

I was 13 when I was supposed to see the JWT :wtfga:

JOSHMATICA

she still has thirty nine Enigma dates left in her original contract that she has to complete. 

Well, i doubt that she'll be able to do that this year. I think she will have to see how it works with her schedule next year...

spamuelbtanner
1 minute ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Well, i doubt that she'll be able to do that this year. I think she will have to see how it works with her schedule next year...

it'll definitely be next year at the earliest. 

• Like 1

IWantYourLove
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I was 13 when I was supposed to see the JWT :wtfga:

Omg I was 14 :ladyhaha:

Edited by IWantYourLove
I miscounted again... glad I didn’t take maths as an A-Level

spamuelbtanner

Omg I was 12 :ladyhaha:

wow someone younger than me is on GGD :what:

IWantYourLove
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

wow someone younger than me is on GGD :what:

Not quite... it was my fault :laughga:

Edited by IWantYourLove

Cyber Kid

I'm really sad that it would probably be postponed cause it was supposed to be on my birthday :( But right now I really hope it will only be postponed and not cancelled 

• Sad 2

Noelle

Well I received my deluxe edition cd from the UK store promo code pre-order and it's the end of the first week sales. I'm guessing/hoping it wont be long before we get an announcement of delay/cancel now. :stalkga:

It's like 100% not happening right? I havent been up to date with the regulations in the UK, but Im guessing all big events are cancelled until at least September.

Rolodex of Hate

I couldn't get tickets unfortunately, but yeah it's defo getting cancelled :/ The way our country has dealt with Ms Rona is appalling

Not today Satan, not today