⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
other

July 30 (2021) - London, UK

Free Bitch
1 minute ago, Venusfly said:

I could be completely wrong, I haven't tried it :) I just assumed that if you sold through Ticketmaster they would credit the money to the card on your account. 

Nope sadly it doesn't work that way :(

• Sad 1

Maix
Posted (edited)

Is anyone interested in buying 2x GA Standing Tickets for the original price? As I was afraid not getting any tickets for the Paris show I ordered them during the album pre-sale for safety reasons and now I don‘t need them anymore cause I managed to get Paris tickets too.

Sadly I can‘t use the Ticketmaster Re-Sell option as I don’t have a an UK bank account too :(

Feel free to PM me! 😊

Edited by Maix

Marges

Can anyone recommend a hotel in London which is in or near the centre? Also how/which subway or train do I have to take to go to the stadium? :selena:

ChromatiGa

How can I even sell a ticket I dont need anymore if it is not even digital or here yet? SMH

Moo86girl
21 minutes ago, ChromatiGa said:

How can I even sell a ticket I dont need anymore if it is not even digital or here yet? SMH

I presume if you resell through Ticketmaster and they haven't sent out the tickets yet that when the ticket gets transferred to the new person it becomes void on your account like when you sell digital tickets and the buyer gets the physical tickets. If they have sent you the tickets again they possibly void them and issue valid ones to the person who's purchased your tickets?

Physical tickets make it more difficult for touts but also a bit of a nightmare for genuine people.

Ack1234

When dose it come live on TM to resell mine doesn’t give the option yet 

Moo86girl

I'd have thought once they've done the general sale tomorrow

MetalGa

I am already able to resell mine!

• Thanks 1

ChromatiGa
1 hour ago, Moo86girl said:

I presume if you resell through Ticketmaster and they haven't sent out the tickets yet that when the ticket gets transferred to the new person it becomes void on your account like when you sell digital tickets and the buyer gets the physical tickets. If they have sent you the tickets again they possibly void them and issue valid ones to the person who's purchased your tickets?

Physical tickets make it more difficult for touts but also a bit of a nightmare for genuine people.

But I don’t have a UK bank account.

Ack1234
49 minutes ago, MetalGa said:

I am already able to resell mine!

Ye it’s on now 

Moo86girl
44 minutes ago, ChromatiGa said:

But I don’t have a UK bank account.

Have you spoken to Ticketmaster? Although they weren't very helpful when I had the same issue with my Vegas tickets not having a US bank account

alejandroscunt
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, MetalGa said:

Yeah I was just going through their terms and conditions... and realised that i wasted 16 pounds for my 2 tickets :trollga:

Yea I bought it for two tickets also, we have 14 days to change our minds and get a refund. I might do it if I'm not even really covered by it smh :selena:

Edited by alejandroscunt

ChromatiGa
4 minutes ago, alejandroscunt said:

Yea I bought it for two tickets also, we have 14 days to change our minds and get a refund. I might do it if I'm not even really covered by it smh :selena:

A refund for the insurance or the ticket?

MetalGa
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, alejandroscunt said:

But the insurance isn't refunded right? Where did you find that

Edited by MetalGa