⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
other

July 30 (2021) - London, UK

spicemuncher
18 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

Im only confused about info from tickets master vs info from her store

"A max of 4 tickets during the presale"   vs  "YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO PURCHASE 2 PRE-SALE TICKETS"

:oprah::oprah: someone can explain?

Gaga store presale: 2 tickets only

Livenation presale: 4 tickets only

General onsale: 8 tickets only

• Thanks 2

scheisseJK
6 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Gaga store presale: 2 tickets only

Livenation presale: 4 tickets only

General onsale: 8 tickets only

I hope I will get 4 tickets already in golden circle on album presales with 2 codes:vegas:

• YAAAS 1

spicemuncher
13 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

I hope I will get 4 tickets already in golden circle on album presales with 2 codes:vegas:

Be careful using the same credit card. They sometimes cancel double orders if it’s with the same card!

• Thanks 1

Feathered Fedora
40 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

I was planning on getting golden circle and queuing early, but might just go for golden circle early entry to avoid the mess of a queue :laughga: anybody else? I’m going alone lmao 

Same, I’m also going alone and planning to buy the GC EE ticket. 

lad-gaga

Im gonna be trying for GC EE on all on all 4 sale dates but still not hopeful that il get anything 

lad-gaga
1 hour ago, homomo said:

It’s just that so many others I know already got it, sooo

I think what people have been getting is some sort of confirmation of the pre sale sign up for live nation no actual code no one has yet recieve a code from the store

OMonster

Can someone help me understand which tickets are the best to get?

I'd like the best view of Gaga, especially since it's a stadium. 

I really have no idea when it comes to tickets, and would appreciate some pointers, lol. 

subtext / fantasy

Mirrion Rizzons

do we get the code immediately after purchase or just at some point before tuesday? Just ordered the standard CD and have got my email receipt but no code?

NewUsername
Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

do we get the code immediately after purchase or just at some point before tuesday? Just ordered the standard CD and have got my email receipt but no code?

They will most probably be sent the earliest tomorrow, but more plausibly on Monday. Anyway, before Monday 8PM, as stated in the shop.

• Thanks 1

Mirrion Rizzons

also could someone inform me on what are all the GA standing ticket options if you know? Would like to get the best tickets

GypsyMonster

Need some serious advice!!

I’ve followed gaga and stanned since BTW era but was too young for BTW ball and artRAVE. Had tickets for JWT that were cancelled so I’ve never seen her:((

im hoping to see the Chromatica ball but my mam is taking me as I have no one else to go with

basically I really wanna do standing so I can dance and stuff and see gaga up close but is it not something to do with a parent like idk if she’ll hate it

like I think she’ll prefer sitting idk.

So do people also dance in sitting or get annoyed (I’m a stan I’m not not moving lmao), is standing worth it or do you have to queue forever and basically should I do 

standing or sitting? My mam is 57(young for her age tho) and I’m a 19 yr old stan:laughga:

• Love 1

NewUsername

Does anyone have O2? Or anyone know how to access the Presale without actually having O2? :p

gagasicebath
Just now, NewUsername said:

Does anyone have O2? Or anyone know how to access the Presale without actually having O2? :p

I have O2 and I think you have to have an O2 number to be eligible. It’s already showing on the O2 Priority app with a countdown.

• Thanks 2

Bloody

@spicemuncher I want to ask you

so I pre-ordered the album on Gaga's site so I can get 2 tickets

I will receive the code on 9th. Can I use it on 10th of March on album pre-sale to get early golden circle tickets??

Marges
1 minute ago, Bloody said:

@spicemuncher I want to ask you

so I pre-ordered the album on Gaga's site so I can get 2 tickets

I will receive the code on 9th. Can I use it on 10th of March on album pre-sale to get early golden circle tickets??

I‘m not the person you tagged, but yes you can.