⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
other

July 30 (2021) - London, UK

Felixorfelicia

This is gonna be my first time witnessing Gaga so fingers crossed for tickets :pray:

Tease it to Jesus
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Feathered Fedora

I will travel from Amsterdam if I manage to get a ticket! 

• Like 1

chromatigaga

I’m praying to get any ticket atall:enigma: 

• YAAAS 1

Moo86girl

Had to sell my Vegas tickets last year so am seriously hoping to get tickets for London.

Mingoingdutch

From enigmaupdates instagram

UK PRICES (excl. fees):
GOLD CIRCLE EARLY ENTRY (incl. VIP merch) - £210
GOLD CIRCLE - £145
PITCH EARLY ENTRY (incl. VIP merch) - £159
PITCH (GA standing) - £90
SEATING - £65 - £170
HOT TICKET (incl. VIP merch) - £250

Will be coming from the Netherlands, hopefully can get the tickets!

• Like 2
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 2

hell0samuel

I think I'm just gonna aim for regular Gold Circle... but think I'll end up going on my own aha

OpenHeartedMonster
Posted (edited)

I'm trying to get a golden circle ticket but I'm doing a 6-hour-exam when the first presale starts :( This would be my first time to see Gaga live. Do you think that there are golden circle tickets on sale also when the general sale is? 

Does anyone happen to know how the gc and ga areas are separated? Is it 100% sure that I can ge to the golden are on the map if I buy golden circle ticket? And what are golden seats?

Thanks in advance :kara:

Edited by OpenHeartedMonster

melon

I would but I’m going to my friend’s wedding!  hoping she adds another date before 30th but I think I’m going to have to go to Paris

heauxmatica
  • Like 1

matteonster

According to ladygaga.com the presale starts on 10th March 9am GMT. However if I visit livenation’s site the presale opens 12th March 9am GMT. If they are separate ones, where is the 10th March presale happening? Maybe I get things wrong but it’s not quite clear for me.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

spicemuncher
1 minute ago, matteonster said:

According to ladygaga.com the presale starts on 10th March 9am GMT. However if I visit livenation’s site the presale opens 12th March 9am GMT. If they are separate ones, where is the 10th March presale happening? Maybe I get things wrong but it’s not quite clear for me.

Album presale is 10/3, LiveNation presale is 12/3.

• Thanks 1

spicemuncher
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I'm trying to get a golden circle ticket but I'm doing a 6-hour-exam when the first presale starts :( This would be my first time to see Gaga live. Do you think that there are golden circle tickets on sale also when the general sale is? 

Does anyone happen to know how the gc and ga areas are separated? Is it 100% sure that I can ge to the golden are on the map if I buy golden circle ticket? And what are golden seats?

Thanks in advance :kara:

They allocate percentages of tickets for each presale and then have the rest for the general onsale. Even if you don’t get a ticket on 10/3, you still have 2 chances on 12/3 and 13/3.

Keep in mind, album presale only allows you 2 tickets vs the norm which is 4-8 tickets, so tickets won’t really go that fast.

You will be fine, don’t worry! 

Edit: GC and GA have a barrier between them usually, so GA can’t cross into GC area. Golden seats are the closest to the stage from the sides, however, because it’s a stadium, I wouldn’t go for them. The closest seat is still far away. 

Edited by spicemuncher
  • Thanks 2

Blake

I'll be visiting the UK from Australia during this time, so me and my friend are seeing her in both Paris and London. Slay me. :whitney:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

OpenHeartedMonster
2 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

They allocate percentages of tickets for each presale and then have the rest for the general onsale. Even if you don’t get a ticket on 10/3, you still have 2 chances on 12/3 and 13/3.

Keep in mind, album presale only allows you 2 tickets vs the norm which is 4-8 tickets, so tickets won’t really go that fast.

You will be fine, don’t worry! 

Edit: GC and GA have a barrier between them usually, so GA can’t cross into GC area. Golden seats are the closest to the stage from the sides, however, because it’s a stadium, I wouldn’t go for them. The closest seat is still far away. 

Thank you for answering <3 I'm trying to get a GC ticket then! I try not to stress too much about buying the tickets because I also want to succeed on my exam :sweat: 

I've already booked an airbnb and I'm going on a holiday to London even if I don't get the tickets :) There are probably people who sell their tickets last minute so I can have a chance anyway! 

I'm so excited :heart: