Sign in to follow this  
other

July 30 (2021) - London, UK

Glamourpuss

If it was cancelled I wouldn't be too sad because I could do with the money but l still really want this to go ahead. I can imagine the Chromatica show being big and spectacular and I need to see this album performed live. My fingers are still crossed. 

Edited by Glamourpuss
  • Like 2

Sine From Above
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

If it was cancelled I wouldn't be too sad because I could do with the money but l still really want this to go ahead. I can imagine the Chromatica show being big and spectacular and I need to see this album performed live. My fingers are still crossed. 

Live Nation did say they were trying to make the tour go ahead so I still have a tiny glimmer of hope! 

Flying like a 1000 Doves
  • Like 1

WORLDofGAGA
6 hours ago, rudygaga said:

yeah she’s cancelled on me 3 times ;/

Same, mine were c2c and JWT 2x 

@W0RLDofGAGA
  • Sad 2

desnorteio
Posted (edited)

Ticketmaster UK just shared on their facebook a promotion for the Chromatica Ball, they acting like its going ahead 

Edited by desnorteio
the link didnt do well
  • Shook 2

BoomKack
On 1/4/2021 at 6:00 PM, desnorteio said:

Ticketmaster UK just shared on their facebook a promotion for the Chromatica Ball, they acting like its going ahead 

pretty sure TM just need to cashflow right now :enigma:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

rudygaga

she better perform gypsy 😌

desnorteio
On 10/01/2021 at 12:27 AM, BoomKack said:

pretty sure TM just need to cashflow right now :enigma:

Exactly. I just asked for a refund. They responded in 30 minutes, without putting any problems. 

scottishmonster

todays announcement of the roadmap out of UK lockdown is making this look likely to happen :stalkga: from 21st june no legal limit on social contact with nightclubs etc re-opening 

numb the flame
11 minutes ago, scottishmonster said:

todays announcement of the roadmap out of UK lockdown is making this look likely to happen :stalkga: from 21st june no legal limit on social contact with nightclubs etc re-opening 

If nightclubs reopen with no limit on social contact then we'll be nose diving back into a lockdown come October, let's not forget Boris said social distancing would stay until at least autumn 2021. I want to see Gaga perform Chromatica as much as anyone else but let's not be delusional for once.

EDIT 2: BBC states this on their site "The prime minister hopes that step four, from 21 June, would see the end of all legal limits on social contact" let's not kid ourselves here, if the last year was anything to go by don't believe a single word Boris says about when this will end. It started off as "three weeks to flatten the curve" and eleven months later we're in a worse off state than last March. 

Edited by numb the flame
all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator
  • Like 2

scottishmonster
5 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

If nightclubs reopen with no limit on social contact then we'll be nose diving back into a lockdown come October, let's not forget Boris said social distancing would stay until at least autumn 2021. 

with all adults to be vaccinated by July I dont think we would have to go back in a lockdown, don’t think many vulnerable people will go clubbing. I think if they tried to lock us down again no one would even listen to it, hopefully this is finally the light at the end of this dark long tunnel.

obviously its down to figure & statistics but if all goes well I see this concert being one of the first big events of the year.

Edited by scottishmonster
  • Like 1

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, scottishmonster said:

Its not going to happen lbr. These dates that he said might look good on paper but will it really go that smoothly? Probably not. Eveything will not be open again by June, and you've also got to take into consideration that not everyone will have had both jags by summer. 

Its extremely optimistic from Boris, and like numb the flame said, if everything is open again like he said, there will most likely be a surge in cases and we'll be back into lockdown before the Autumn. And thats not to say we could see a surge in cases before then as lockdown lifts...

And we've got to remember that for us being in Scotland, it'll be slightly different to the rules in England 

End Racism Now

numb the flame
1 minute ago, scottishmonster said:

with all adults to be vaccinated by July I dont think we would have to go back in a lockdown, don’t think many vulnerable people will go clubbing. I think if they tried to lock us down again no one would even listen to it, hopefully this is finally the light at the end of this dark long tunnel

I am very weary of anything he says at this point because for the last year he did the bare minimum far too late. We don't even know if the vaccine will be a one time work forever type of thing or more like the flu jab where it's a every year type of thing. Scotland and Wales are doing the right thing with waiting before setting out a plan and giving everyone false hope with these dates etc because at this point England is our guinea pigs to try and see what will go right and what will go wrong. 

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

scottishmonster
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its not going to happen lbr. These dates that he said might look good on paper but will it really go that smoothly? Probably not. Eveything will not be open again by June, and you've also got to take into consideration that not everyone will have had both jags by summer. 

Its extremely optimistic from Boris, and like numb the flame said, if everything is open again like he said, there will most likely be a surge in cases and we'll be back into lockdown before the Autumn. And thats not to say we could see a surge in cases before then as lockdown lifts...

And we've got to remember that for us being in Scotland, it'll be slightly different to the rules in England 

the key difference this time around is the vaccine though which has already went alot better than expected. The concerts in England so ill be travelling if it goes ahead, with sturgeons permission or not, this is one of the biggest problems where theres different rules throughout the UK :ladyhaha: 

homomo

Two big reasons this shouldn’t be going ahead this summer:

Is the UK really going to let Gaga and her team of X amount of people (applies to other international acts) into the country after travelling from USA, to France, then to the UK? I doubt the UK will be opening its borders to international countries without the use of some sort of quarantine in place.

Also, what about the thousands of ticket holders who have to travel to London from outside the UK? I for one will have to travel from Ireland, which isn’t the biggest issue (as both countries have been mirroring eachother with Covid). But what about those from other countries such as Spain, Italy, Sweden, Russia, etc? Will everyone get to freely travel into the country just for their concert, then head back home like nothing is an issue?

• Like 3

LateToCult
14 minutes ago, scottishmonster said:

Don’t get your hopes up. This is a six city tour and so far New York, Boston, Chicago, and Paris aren’t looking too certain.

• Sad 1