Sign in to follow this  
other

July 30 (2021) - London, UK

PlasticWeave
On 12/8/2020 at 6:31 PM, HausOfGossip said:

Honestly I don't know what to do anymore. I don't have tickets, but I'm too scared to buy through Stubhub or Viagogo for fear of it being cancelled, and what if I can't get in because of it being a resold ticket? Idk :((

my JWT still got refunded from a resale site when it was cancelled

but i wouldn't even bother at this point because it's most likely not gonna happen and it takes a while for refunds to come through from resale sites as they have to get the money from the seller

poordat

afentis

they are working hard on it, stay hopeful, plans include quick tests at the entrances, an earlier opening time, and governments support - ALL vulnerable groups are expected to have the vaccine by then

not ALICE

The problem is, a lot of us are traveling from European countries. We live in Belgium for example. If we can’t travel, we can’t be there unfortunately. 😭

afentis
3 minutes ago, not ALICE said:

The problem is, a lot of us are traveling from European countries. We live in Belgium for example. If we can’t travel, we can’t be there unfortunately. 😭

you will, from may-june they will open borders again for touristic purposes with better monitoring

• Thanks 1

BloodyM

I don't mean to be a negative Nancy however I work in hosting large scaled events in London and we have been notified this week that most likely no large scale events shall take place in the first 3 quarters of the year ..... Of course things may change but that's how it is at the minute. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

numb the flame

don’t expect the tour to happen to be honest. if you expect it to not happen then there’s no disappointment. I really don’t see the tour going ahead to be honest. 

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

fivefoottwo
On 12/17/2020 at 11:21 PM, afentis said:

you will, from may-june they will open borders again for touristic purposes with better monitoring

hey afentis, any plans for gaga to play an asian leg? we asians miss gaga terribly :fatcat:

afentis
On 12/26/2020 at 9:10 AM, fivefoottwo said:

hey afentis, any plans for gaga to play an asian leg? we asians miss gaga terribly :fatcat:

there were just few dates on the process (big festivals, not stadiums), now everything is on hold, but 99% sure not happening in 2021 in the end

fivefoottwo
2 hours ago, afentis said:

there were just few dates on the process (big festivals, not stadiums), now everything is on hold, but 99% sure not happening in 2021 in the end

that’s sad to hear, hopefully she gets to come by for the next album cycle, since she’ll be cooped up in acting after this round of chromatica ball tour :( us asians keep losing :icega:

homomo

Ngl, I low key kinda hope she cancels all together.

I spent over €400 on my tickets, and that money could go a long way for me this year.

Sine From Above

I did hope that with the vaccine coming out that there would be a possibility the tour would go ahead, but with a new variant of the virus and the way the country has handled it I really don't think theres gonna be a possibility of any tours going ahead until 2022.

Flying like a 1000 Doves

rudygaga
1 hour ago, Bloody Josh said:

I did hope that with the vaccine coming out that there would be a possibility the tour would go ahead, but with a new variant of the virus and the way the country has handled it I really don't think theres gonna be a possibility of any tours going ahead until 2022.

So correct me if i’m wrong but if she cancels, does she still reschedule or cancel the tour all together??

Sine From Above
Just now, rudygaga said:

So correct me if i’m wrong but if she cancels, does she still reschedule or cancel the tour all together??

Well, with the JWT she rescheduled to the following year but had to cancel the dates due to her illness. But this time I'm not sure as Dua Lipa and Harry Styles both postponed twice so we shall see.

Flying like a 1000 Doves

rudygaga
On 12/15/2020 at 4:56 AM, PlasticWeave said:

my JWT still got refunded from a resale site when it was cancelled

but i wouldn't even bother at this point because it's most likely not gonna happen and it takes a while for refunds to come through from resale sites as they have to get the money from the seller

yeah she’s cancelled on me 3 times ;/