Sign in to follow this  
other

July 30 (2021) - London, UK

1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

The government has failed us all and I highly doubt Gaga will be able to tour any time soon. Considering the comments made the other day regarding artists ("just get a real job") we won't be seeing tours anytime soon. 

Sad really, the last tour i went to was 10 years ago! Monster Ball in Manchester (best night EVER!) was supposed to go see Lana this year and that got cancelled :messga: But yeah, i feel sorry for people who have tours to go to at the beginning of the year. It's just unrealistic for any of them to go ahead next year at all.

Bradley
On 10/11/2020 at 3:37 AM, spamuelbtanner said:

The government has failed us all and I highly doubt Gaga will be able to tour any time soon. Considering the comments made the other day regarding artists ("just get a real job") we won't be seeing tours anytime soon. 

On 10/11/2020 at 3:14 AM, JOSHMATICA said:

I really don't think its gonna happen any more, i had hope after quarantine but the way the government has handled the whole situation has just made it even worse. It makes me sad as i don't know how long it'll be until Gaga tours again.

I'm not from the UK but is it not even possible with a vaccine and 8 months of time to fix it?

16 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I'm not from the UK but is it not even possible with a vaccine and 8 months of time to fix it?

Well they close bars and restaurants at 10 PM now and they won't even let people who live in university accommodation to even leave the house. Apparently they might even introduce more rules tomorrow with London having the strictest ones so I'd very much doubt they'll be able to clean up this mess within less than a year.

Edited by Guest

HausOfGossip

The UK is in lockdown from Thursday. I very much doubt the ball is going to go ahead :(

numb the flame
14 minutes ago, HausOfGossip said:

The UK is in lockdown from Thursday. I very much doubt the ball is going to go ahead :(

England is in lockdown from Thursday. Wales have another week of a two week circuit breaker lockdown. I don't know what's going on with Scotland or Northern Ireland. 

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

Sexxx

move it online fad. make it during Grammy season too

I'll buy a ticket 

🤷🏽‍♂️

So, with a vaccine being possibly rolled out next year. How do you think the chances are of the tour going ahead? 

Edited by Guest

HighestInTheRoom
1 hour ago, JOSHMATICA said:

So, with a vaccine being possibly rolled out next year. How do you think the chances are of the tour going ahead? 

90% sure I think due to the beginning of the vaccine distribution in the next couple of weeks. 

danbekim

I was talking to some people and they said there won't be a mass rollout by summer 2021

• Like 1

Stef

If it turns out that tour won’t go ahead in their full capacity then She could be a pop star and cancel this and do a one night chromatica event with an indoor stage set up and stream it for 15$ a head and make big bank but she won’t 

Edited by Stef
The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HausOfGossip

Honestly I don't know what to do anymore. I don't have tickets, but I'm too scared to buy through Stubhub or Viagogo for fear of it being cancelled, and what if I can't get in because of it being a resold ticket? Idk :((

Sexxx
2 minutes ago, HausOfGossip said:

Honestly I don't know what to do anymore. I don't have tickets, but I'm too scared to buy through Stubhub or Viagogo for fear of it being cancelled, and what if I can't get in because of it being a resold ticket? Idk :((

I wouldn't worry about not having a ticket yet lol 

wait till June 

🤷🏽‍♂️

totalhate

I don't think the tour will happen... At least in 2021, too early still. Even with the vaccine starting to being distributed soon, things are not that easy. First they need to state how people are going to be able to access to crowded events like these, like are they gonna ask for a test to 80.000 people? How will they control it? Are they going to deny entrance if you are not vaccinated? 

I heard we will start "normal life" again in the summer, but little by little. There will be people attending from all over the world, even though the situation gets better in the UK, I don't see arena/stadiums tours happening in 2021 yet. 

• Like 2