Sign in to follow this  
other

July 30 (2021) - London, UK

IWantYourLove

368 day to go :vegas:

numb the flame

365 days!

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

FentyGa

hey, is anyone going to a M&G at this show? are there even M&Gs at this tour?

if youre going, PM me:icega:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

hey, is anyone going to a M&G at this show? are there even M&Gs at this tour?

if youre going, PM me:icega:

there wasn't a M&G package for this tour and considering how this year has panned out I honestly believe she would've removed the M&G package. 

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator
  • Thanks 1

FentyGa
15 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

there wasn't a M&G package for this tour and considering how this year has panned out I honestly believe she would've removed the M&G package. 

ohh ok makes sense

i was thinking of putting together a group project/book from GGD

we could all sumbit two gaga-related memes each, then print em all out, put them in a book, and put the submittor’s name/twitter handle/whatever next to it and give it to gaga, but since this tour doesn’t have a M&G, i’ll think about maybe organising it for enigma (once that starts back up) or wherever gaga’s gonna have a M&G next

Edited by FentyGa
  • Love 1

numb the flame
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

ohh ok makes sense

i was thinking of putting together a group project/book from GGD

we could all sumbit two gaga-related memes each, then print em all out, put them in a book, and put the submittor’s name/twitter handle/whatever next to it and give it to gaga, but since this tour doesn’t have a M&G, i’ll think about maybe organising it for enigma (once that starts back up) or wherever gaga’s gonna have a M&G next

You can always try her hotel or waiting around the back entrance of Hotspur stadium. Even if it. doesn't get to her directly, give it to a member of her team.

Edited by spamuelbtanner
  • Thanks 1

Brandon96

Are we expecting support acts? If so who would you like to see support her? 🇬🇧🎉

BrandonL

Praying that next year the shows will still be able to go ahead, I wonder if there is some way of socially distanced concerts? Either way, I'm desperate to see her :giveup:

numb the flame
18 hours ago, Brandon96 said:

Are we expecting support acts? If so who would you like to see support her? 🇬🇧🎉

after the JWT and Enigma had no opening acts, I wouldn't bet too much on an opening act. If there was one I'd assume BLOODPOP or maybe even HANA.

11 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Praying that next year the shows will still be able to go ahead, I wonder if there is some way of socially distanced concerts? Either way, I'm desperate to see her :giveup:

sd concerts have happened but it would mean Gaga would have to do each date like three or four times in order for everyone who's booked tickets to see the show. 

StuckInMyMind

Who thinks realistically that it’ll still go ahead next year?

Killer Gaga

I saw 1 GC ticket on ticketmaster 

RUN, little monster! RUNdive GIF

numb the flame
On 9/14/2020 at 8:08 PM, BellatrixLestrange said:

I highly doubt it as sad as it is. 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:08 PM, BellatrixLestrange said:

I really don't think its gonna happen any more, i had hope after quarantine but the way the government has handled the whole situation has just made it even worse. It makes me sad as i don't know how long it'll be until Gaga tours again.

numb the flame
19 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I really don't think its gonna happen any more, i had hope after quarantine but the way the government has handled the whole situation has just made it even worse. It makes me sad as i don't know how long it'll be until Gaga tours again.

The government has failed us all and I highly doubt Gaga will be able to tour any time soon. Considering the comments made the other day regarding artists ("just get a real job") we won't be seeing tours anytime soon.