⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
other

August 7 (2021) - Boston, MA

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, babs441 said:

Thanks for replying .I called them the next day and they switched the names and even send an updated email.

Im excited for it whenever it eventually happens.

:hug:

Me Too Watermelon GIF

not so excited that she chose Fenway for the venue but :firega:

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Like 1

babs441
22 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

:hug:

Me Too Watermelon GIF

not so excited that she chose Fenway for the venue but :firega:

Why is Fenway bad? This will be my first time in Boston, I live in FL. I'll kill two birds with one stone See Gaga and visit a new city. 

• Like 1

JRCF29
26 minutes ago, babs441 said:

Why is Fenway bad? This will be my first time in Boston, I live in FL. I'll kill two birds with one stone See Gaga and visit a new city. 

Well it’s a baseball stadium so not exactly designed with concerts in mind. It’s difficult to see from a lot of seating sections, and I don’t do GA but I know that fans do not care for the seated GA. Also it’s not in my favorite part of town, I much prefer TD Garden or Gillette for concerts. But I got very different seats this time so we shall see. While you’re in Boston you have to visit Mike’s Pastry and Sam LaGrassa’s sandwich shop :vegas: and there’s revolutionary war statues every where if you’re a history buff; I love Boston so much because you can just feel the history there it’s hard to describe but like Paul Revere stood where I’m standing:messga:

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Love 1

babs441
9 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

Well it’s a baseball stadium so not exactly designed with concerts in mind. It’s difficult to see from a lot of seating sections, and I don’t do GA but I know that fans do not care for the seated GA. Also it’s not in my favorite part of town, I much prefer TD Garden or Gillette for concerts. But I got very different seats this time so we shall see. While you’re in Boston you have to visit Mike’s Pastry and Sam LaGrassa’s sandwich shop :vegas: and there’s revolutionary war statues every where if you’re a history buff; I love Boston so much because you can just feel the history there it’s hard to describe but like Paul Revere stood where I’m standing:messga:

I have a friend who loves Boston, he’s going with me. We were only going to the Chicago show but when I saw tickets were still available for the little monster GA package we jumped on it. We are planning on spending 3 nights I hope that’s enough, to see the city and the show. Chicago too we are doing 3 nights. I’ve never been to a concert in a baseball stadium. So I’m excited but it would be nice for to her to postpone already. We all know it’s not happening this year 

Twitter

UPDATE: Boston show is moved from August 5, 2020 to August 7, 2021.

American news and social networking service.
  • Thanks 1

mark27292

Does anyone have GA tickets that they no longer want due to the new date? If so, I'll buy them from you!! Please let me know!! :)

GagaTwunk
On 6/25/2020 at 10:51 PM, JRCF29 said:

She held the Joanne World Tour at Fenway, and that was so epic. She was the first female performer there ever and she really commanded the venue.:firega: Also she did a jazz aftershow at the House of Blues right next door which was breathtaking :bradley:

Can't wait to see what she serves next year! :kiss:

You chew beef, I wear meat.
  • Like 1

JRCF29
2 hours ago, GagaTwunk said:

She held the Joanne World Tour at Fenway, and that was difficult to see her the whole time 

FixedT

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Sad 2

babs441
4 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

FixedT

You are scaring me now. I'm sort of hoping to find a regular GA and get refund on the LM package but if not I think Ill still have a good time.