⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
other

August 7 (2021) - Boston, MA

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, babs441 said:

Thanks for replying .I called them the next day and they switched the names and even send an updated email.

Im excited for it whenever it eventually happens.

:hug:
 

Me Too Watermelon GIF
 

not so excited that she chose Fenway for the venue but :firega:

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
babs441
22 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

:hug:
 

Me Too Watermelon GIF
 

not so excited that she chose Fenway for the venue but :firega:

Why is Fenway bad? This will be my first time in Boston, I live in FL. I'll kill two birds with one stone See Gaga and visit a new city. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JRCF29
26 minutes ago, babs441 said:

Why is Fenway bad? This will be my first time in Boston, I live in FL. I'll kill two birds with one stone See Gaga and visit a new city. 

Well it’s a baseball stadium so not exactly designed with concerts in mind. It’s difficult to see from a lot of seating sections, and I don’t do GA but I know that fans do not care for the seated GA. Also it’s not in my favorite part of town, I much prefer TD Garden or Gillette for concerts. But I got very different seats this time so we shall see. While you’re in Boston you have to visit Mike’s Pastry and Sam LaGrassa’s sandwich shop :vegas: and there’s revolutionary war statues every where if you’re a history buff; I love Boston so much because you can just feel the history there it’s hard to describe but like Paul Revere stood where I’m standing:messga:

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
babs441
9 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

Well it’s a baseball stadium so not exactly designed with concerts in mind. It’s difficult to see from a lot of seating sections, and I don’t do GA but I know that fans do not care for the seated GA. Also it’s not in my favorite part of town, I much prefer TD Garden or Gillette for concerts. But I got very different seats this time so we shall see. While you’re in Boston you have to visit Mike’s Pastry and Sam LaGrassa’s sandwich shop :vegas: and there’s revolutionary war statues every where if you’re a history buff; I love Boston so much because you can just feel the history there it’s hard to describe but like Paul Revere stood where I’m standing:messga:

I have a friend who loves Boston, he’s going with me. We were only going to the Chicago show but when I saw tickets were still available for the little monster GA package we jumped on it. We are planning on spending 3 nights I hope that’s enough, to see the city and the show. Chicago too we are doing 3 nights. I’ve never been to a concert in a baseball stadium. So I’m excited but it would be nice for to her to postpone already. We all know it’s not happening this year 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter

UPDATE: Boston show is moved from August 5, 2020 to August 7, 2021.

American news and social networking service.
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mark27292

Does anyone have GA tickets that they no longer want due to the new date? If so, I'll buy them from you!! Please let me know!! :)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaTwunk
On 6/25/2020 at 10:51 PM, JRCF29 said:

Well it’s a baseball stadium so not exactly designed with concerts in mind. It’s difficult to see from a lot of seating sections, and I don’t do GA but I know that fans do not care for the seated GA. Also it’s not in my favorite part of town, I much prefer TD Garden or Gillette for concerts. But I got very different seats this time so we shall see. While you’re in Boston you have to visit Mike’s Pastry and Sam LaGrassa’s sandwich shop :vegas: and there’s revolutionary war statues every where if you’re a history buff; I love Boston so much because you can just feel the history there it’s hard to describe but like Paul Revere stood where I’m standing:messga:

She held the Joanne World Tour at Fenway, and that was so epic. She was the first female performer there ever and she really commanded the venue.:firega: Also she did a jazz aftershow at the House of Blues right next door which was breathtaking :bradley:

Can't wait to see what she serves next year! :kiss:

You chew beef, I wear meat.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JRCF29
2 hours ago, GagaTwunk said:

She held the Joanne World Tour at Fenway, and that was difficult to see her the whole time 

FixedT

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
babs441
4 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

FixedT

You are scaring me now. I'm sort of hoping to find a regular GA and get refund on the LM package but if not I think Ill still have a good time. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...