⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

other

August 7 (2021) - Boston, MA

Mason

I got a general admission ticket to the show, and some of my friends said that they were going to come with me but I'm pretty sure they're all backing out now.. so that's fun!! :giveup:

djBuffoon

Logged on right at 10am, was able to grab a great seat in the front grandstand tier. So excited!!

JRCF29

Hello,

Brand new here, not sure if this is allowed or not, but I'm looking for 2 or 3 reasonably priced resale tickets to the Aug 5 (Boston) show. I saw GaGa there last time and even though she was great, I didn't have great seats, so I'd love to go see her again and actually, you know, see her!! I'm looking for anything on the floor/turf (GA included) and the only thing I can find online are tickets selling for double or triple face value :(. If anyone has tickets to the show and can't make it for some reason, please reply to this post! 

Thanks!!

Don't Call Me Gaga

monster

How does one get into the general admission zone / pit?

Megalomaniacal and harder than the rest

JRCF29

Do we think she'll have an opening act? Last time she came to Fennway it was just DJ Whiteshadow... I'm holding out hope for Charli XCX! 

Don't Call Me Gaga

brooklynights

this is my first time having a GA ticket for her show (will be my third gaga concert) so obviously im hyped, but do u all think its actually gonna still happen at this date? like will it potentially be pushed back a bit? getting nervous thinking about it :sweat:

Chic
6 hours ago, brooklynights said:

this is my first time having a GA ticket for her show (will be my third gaga concert) so obviously im hyped, but do u all think its actually gonna still happen at this date? like will it potentially be pushed back a bit? getting nervous thinking about it :sweat:

I think it's far enough out that it will still happen on the same date. But if not, I don't think it'll be pushed back far. Likely by a month or two MAX

• Like 1

voltron92
On 3/6/2020 at 4:53 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

This is the one I'm aiming for! This will be my 6th time seeing Gaga if I can get tickets! 

July 2nd 2010 - Monster Ball 2.0 - TD Garden

March 8th 2011 - Monster Ball 2.0 - TD Garden (Got Born This Way with this show)

February 27th 2013 - Born This Way Ball - CANCELLED (Had Tickets :pawsup:)

June 30th 2014 - ArtRave  - TD Garden (My first GA experience :staymad:)

September 1st 2017 - Joanne World Tour - Fenway Park (Got to witness her the 1st Woman to Sell out Fenway)

May 13th 2020 - Enigma: Las Vegas Residency - (Las Vegas with my Mom :legend:)

TBD: August 5th 2020 - Chromatica Ball World Tour - :giveup: Please god......

Also first woman to headline Fenway park!

speedbliss

All large summer events in Boston canceled, Marty Walsh says.   

• Sad 1

babs441

Hi Guys,

Just bought a ticket yes I know it might get postponed but whatever. Anyway my mom payed for my ticket and it's on will call under her name but she isn't going to Boston. What do I do?

GovernmentGypsy

Did anyone else not even get a confirmation email from Ticketmaster

spamuelbtanner

When you click the "get tickets" link from ladygaga.com/thechromaticaball, every single dates come back with an error page on bandsintown. Cannot wait for the tour cancelation we love to see it

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you
  • Sad 1

JRCF29
On 5/26/2020 at 8:20 PM, babs441 said:

Hi Guys,

Just bought a ticket yes I know it might get postponed but whatever. Anyway my mom payed for my ticket and it's on will call under her name but she isn't going to Boston. What do I do?

The most accurate info you can get on this will be from Will Call. My feeling is that if you can provide an order ID then you’ll be all set. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

babs441
36 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

The most accurate info you can get on this will be from Will Call. My feeling is that if you can provide an order ID then you’ll be all set. 

Thanks for replying .I called them the next day and they switched the names and even send an updated email.

Im excited for it whenever it eventually happens.

• Love 1