🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
other

August 7 (2021) - Boston, MA

Chic
21 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I will say, I’ve NEVER bought tickets for a concert before that required you sit in a room and wait until your “randomly selected to enter the room”....

but whatever...congrats to everyone who got a ticket!!!

It's such bull, I'm really sorry that happened to you.

For what it's worth, if I could access it again, I'd get you a ticket of your own :kara:

GoldenPonyboy

I got tickets in section 37 i think. Does anyone know if its possible to get the tickets electronically ? They say itll mail the week before the show but im leaving before then

TropicOfCANCER
5 hours ago, ferretti said:

How come? What happened?

5 hours ago, Chic said:

What was wrong?

5 hours ago, Lanadelduck said:

Why

horrible sound, i had seats farrrr from the stage and i was literally seated behind a pole.  A LITERAL POLE.

not a great venue for concerts, sadly.

• Sad 2

Doug

I got loge 161 tickets today, they were the best seats I could afford so I guess I'm happy. I had the back section of the turf seats last time for cheaper than I paid for these so I'm not too thrilled that I'm paying more and getting less this time around lol but I'm grateful I get to go regardless.

I really wonder how she was able to get past the Fenway doesn't do standing GA thing this time when she wasn't able to last time?

9 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

horrible sound, i had seats farrrr from the stage and i was literally seated behind a pole.  A LITERAL POLE.

not a great venue for concerts, sadly.

Yeah you do have to be careful at Fenway and watch out for those tickets that disclose "may have obstructed view" or something like that on them because you will be behind those huge pillars. I had already been there once before when I randomly got free redsox tickets and noticed those and distinctively remembered to make sure I never get those seats if I'm ever back for anything because I don't understand why people would want to sit there regardless of the event! I understand baseball is boring and uneventful but I still don't see how someone would pay to not be able to see what they came for.

I don't recall the sound being bad though? There is a difference in open air stadiums vs something closed like to TD garden in terms of sound quality but it did not sound any different to me from any other open air stadium at least where I was sitting but I was on turf near the stage.

Edited by Doug

Alegagaloo

Do I have to register on the mlb site or Ticketmaster is fine?

sienamoon
12 hours ago, Alegagaloo said:

Do I have to register on the mlb site or Ticketmaster is fine?

Register on MLB site- make sure you have your payment method saved ahead of time too 

find your freedom in the music

speedbliss

I tried joining but it was expired. 

I haven’t dressed up since I was dude in a lab coat and my husband was a man of God for the Joanne tour. 🤓

Chromatica is going to so much fun & very colorful I’m guessing. Just hoping the virus passes before cancellations start. That would suck  

HausOfHarlow

Hi all,

I got tickets for my friend and I. Lower section 16 (blue). $206 after fees! God those fees were steep! She and I will be flying up that day from South Carolina, so hopefully no flight delays! It's crazy to me that I'll also be in Boston that previous weekend for Lover Fest!

Alegagaloo

Guys it will be my first time there in Boston, I’m coming all the way from Italy this summer. Which is the best seating section? 

Edited by Alegagaloo

speedbliss
19 hours ago, HausOfHarlow said:

Hi all,

I got tickets for my friend and I. Lower section 16 (blue). $206 after fees! God those fees were steep! She and I will be flying up that day from South Carolina, so hopefully no flight delays! It's crazy to me that I'll also be in Boston that previous weekend for Lover Fest!

That’s awesome! We are going to hit up P-Town when we are there. Coming from Virginia. P-Town is amazing if you’ve never been. And you can take a cheap ferry there. 

TITMOUSE
4 hours ago, Nitsua said:

So how do we get the free complimentary album with ticket purchase?

LOL!!! Yea I wish....