Sign in to follow this  
other

August 7 (2021) - Boston, MA

Chic
2 minutes ago, fishinmyhair said:

There is.. this is the seating chart for the actual concert, the gray area is the GA Turf Pit part

rsrf_Gaga2020_ovpiv2.png

I know but a user said earlier that they went to the JWT and that Fenway doesn't ever do standing GA's so I was wondering if there was a mixup because mine is standing

speedbliss
1 minute ago, Chic said:

I know but a user said earlier that they went to the JWT and that Fenway doesn't ever do standing GA's so I was wondering if there was a mixup because mine is standing

The GA Turf pit is definitely standing

• Like 1

Chic
Just now, speedbliss said:

The GA Turf pit is definitely standing

Interesting, thanks for the clarification

BradleyCooper

I was able to get the Little Monsters GA Pit ticket! We should definitely create a chat group before the concert because it'll be my first time going alone :bradley:

Chic
1 minute ago, BradleyCooper said:

I was able to get the Little Monsters GA Pit ticket! We should definitely create a chat group before the concert because it'll be my first time going alone :bradley:

If that's the same as the GA TURF PIT then you aren't gonna be alone :kara:

BradleyCooper
Just now, Chic said:

If that's the same as the GA TURF PIT then you aren't gonna be alone :kara:

I'm not sure actually, I think it's the same area, but the little monster GA gets early entry? Someone correct me if Im wrong. Either way thank you :heart:

Chic
Just now, BradleyCooper said:

I'm not sure actually, I think it's the same area, but the little monster GA gets early entry? Someone correct me if Im wrong. Either way thank you :heart:

I looked it up and yeah! Honestly though looking at the GA pit, it doesn't look like there's any bad places to stand! Every area looks like it's close to the stage and at the very least fan letters are within throwing distance!

ARTPOPSlays
23 minutes ago, Chic said:

I was able to get regular GA because it ended up being $250 after fees and $193 before fees, I think that's accurate

Yay! I’m so happy you got it! Idk why it wouldn’t let me get regular GA 

• Love 1

Chic
Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

The Little Monsters GA mentions a "premium GA pit" so I wonder if there will be a part of the GA pit sectioned off for premium ticket holders or if they're calling the whole GA pit premium

BradleyCooper
Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

Me neither! That's why I caved and got the expensive option :bradley: I hear they'll probably open up the rest of the GA tickets when the general sale starts...

ferretti

Got GA normal priced and am so relieved. I was refreshing non stop and instantly selected it and managed to get them. Was shocked. NJ I had zero luck.

disco stick tester, inquire within
  • Love 1

Chic
1 minute ago, ferretti said:

Got GA normal priced and am so relieved. I was refreshing non stop and instantly selected it and managed to get them. Was shocked. NJ I had zero luck.

Bih I follow you on Instagram and I might see you in person, I'm SHOOK

ferretti
Just now, Chic said:

Bih I follow you on Instagram and I might see you in person, I'm SHOOK

Hahaha. Please, please say hi! I've met so many amazing people from this website and at Gaga concerts!

disco stick tester, inquire within
  • Love 1

Chic
1 minute ago, ferretti said:

Hahaha. Please, please say hi! I've met so many amazing people from this website and at Gaga concerts!

I will, we should all make a group chat and close to the date we can show off our concert outfits so it'll be easier to find each other!

• Like 1

MANiCURE1295

I will say, I’ve NEVER bought tickets for a concert before that required you sit in a room and wait until your “randomly selected to enter the room”....

but whatever...congrats to everyone who got a ticket!!!

Edited by MANiCURE1295