Sign in to follow this  
other

August 7 (2021) - Boston, MA

Lanadelduck
14 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Gaga I love you but I will never see another concert at Fenway park after seeing the Joanne World Tour there...

Why

fishinmyhair

I'm not able to get Turf GA Pit tickets :( did anyone have any luck?

MANiCURE1295

I can’t even get my request to go through due to high demand..this is so annoying...0

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Chic

I refreshed literally every second and a little bit before 10:00 AM a box showed up to enter the password and I was able to buy GA Pit tickets!!!

• Like 1

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, Chic said:

I refreshed literally every second and a little bit before 10:00 AM a box showed up to enter the password and I was able to buy GA Pit tickets!!!

Im **** outta luck. Tried for 17m and cannot even get a request to g through 

• Sad 1

Chic
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Were you refreshing a ton right before or did you wait until it said 10:00 AM on the clock? I'm wondering how tight the window was

ARTPOPSlays

I got GA pit first access tickets! Good luck everyone, wishing the best for all of you. Can’t wait!! 

• Like 1

fishinmyhair
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

At first it worked on my phone and not on my computer so maybe just try a different device?

I still wasn't able to get the GA tickets.. I might just wait until Monday and try again. Or cave and get the Little Monsters GA Pit Package  :(

Chic
Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

I got GA pit first access tickets! Good luck everyone, wishing the best for all of you. Can’t wait!! 

What does first access mean in this regard? Is it the regular GA TURF Pit that's like $193 or is it a VIP package?

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, Chic said:

Were you refreshing a ton right before or did you wait until it said 10:00 AM on the clock? I'm wondering how tight the window was

I was there at 9:59 and refreshes for 22m and didn’t get any. OH WELL! Congrats to everyone who got one! Hope corona doesn’t cancel it 

ARTPOPSlays
Just now, Chic said:

What does first access mean in this regard? Is it the regular GA TURF Pit that's like $193 or is it a VIP package?

It’s the VIP package. Tried regular GA and it wouldn’t let me so I went straight for VIP. If you can’t do that I would try for section C cuz I don’t remember A and B being available. 

• Like 1

Chic
Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

It’s the VIP package. Tried regular GA and it wouldn’t let me so I went straight for VIP. If you can’t do that I would try for section C cuz I don’t remember A and B being available. 

I was able to get regular GA because it ended up being $250 after fees and $193 before fees, I think that's accurate

• Like 1

mxnster
On 3/9/2020 at 1:32 PM, umaru said:

FenwayPark_LadyGaga_2017-09-01_2017-04-2

Coke deck? sign me up :huntyga:

Edited by mxnster
  • LMAO 1

Chic

It said my tickets aren't seated and are only standing in GA. But I thought Fenway didn't do standing GA? I'm so confused lol

fishinmyhair
2 minutes ago, Chic said:

It said my tickets aren't seated and are only standing in GA. But I thought Fenway didn't do standing GA? I'm so confused lol

There is.. this is the seating chart for the actual concert, the gray area is the GA Turf Pit part

rsrf_Gaga2020_ovpiv2.png