Sign in to follow this  
other

August 7 (2021) - Boston, MA

BradleyCooper

Of course my boss would schedule a mandatory meeting right when they go on sale! I'm so nervous I won't get good tickets :bradley:

ferretti

Has anyone used this Fenway website before? I wonder if it's worse than ticketmaster, I'm nervous! I just want normal priced GA pleaseeeee

disco stick tester, inquire within

speedbliss

You need to develop a need to go to the bathroom issue right now! Good luck. 

ferretti

Ticketmaster opens the queue 10 minutes early, I wonder if this will too? This is the most stressful times, ha

Chic

The pre-sale brought me to the MLB website, is that correct?

ferretti
Just now, Chic said:

I think so. I have ticketmaster queue open in Chrome and then MLB on Safari with literally nothing happening. I guess it'll open right at 10am?

speedbliss
Just now, ferretti said:

Has anyone used this Fenway website before? I wonder if it's worse than ticketmaster, I'm nervous! I just want normal priced GA pleaseeeee

I thought it was easier than ticketmaster. Just kinda know what you want. Then click the circle. There is a pull down menu with the number of tickets you want. Hit submit. I didn’t have a waiting room or some crap like that. But they only give you a few minutes to finish the transaction from the time the tickets come up. 

• Thanks 1

speedbliss
1 minute ago, Chic said:

Yes it should refresh at 10 or a little earlier. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Chic
1 minute ago, ferretti said:

I think so. I have ticketmaster queue open in Chrome and then MLB on Safari with literally nothing happening. I guess it'll open right at 10am?

Do you have a link to the Ticketmaster queue?

ferretti
Just now, Chic said:

Do you have a link to the Ticketmaster queue?

I'm sorry, that was unclear. I am in that queue just for NJ. For Boston, I think we have to use the MLB website. Trying to cover my bases (or better yet, see both shows).

• Like 1

TropicOfCANCER

Gaga I love you but I will never see another concert at Fenway park after seeing the Joanne World Tour there...

Chic
Just now, ferretti said:

I'm sorry, that was unclear. I am in that queue just for NJ. For Boston, I think we have to use the MLB website. Trying to cover my bases (or better yet, see both shows).

Ohh I see, the Boston link redirects to MLB from Ticketmaster so I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong and there was another site I could have been looking at too! Sorry about that and thank you!

• Like 1

ferretti
1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Gaga I love you but I will never see another concert at Fenway park after seeing the Joanne World Tour there...

How come? What happened?

Chic
1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

What was wrong?