Sign in to follow this  
other

August 7 (2021) - Boston, MA

Chic
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

got the texts with the code btw

Are you going for GA or front row or outward seats?

Erichawtness

I want to go to Boston show but go verified fan codec for Chicago does anyone know if they code will work for Boston show???

**Question!!! Does anyone know if you get a code for verified fan preorder does it only work for that show or others? We realize Chicago isn’t gonna work timing wise for Gaga so we wanna do the Boston Show...hmmm...or does anyone have code to Boston show? ❤️😘 Any info helps...***

speedbliss

GA was so limited on the citi presale. I ended up spending $1100 for 2 little monster packages. Crazy. It says reserved premium GA. Who knows where that might be. Probably behind the catwalk in front of the seats. 

Chic
Just now, speedbliss said:

GA was so limited on the citi presale. I ended up spending $1100 for 2 little monster packages. Crazy. It says reserved premium GA. Who knows where that might be. Probably behind the catwalk in front of the seats. 

Catwalk? Can you show a pic of the seating arrangements?

speedbliss
Just now, Erichawtness said:

I want to go to Boston show but go verified fan codec for Chicago does anyone know if they code will work for Boston show???

**Question!!! Does anyone know if you get a code for verified fan preorder does it only work for that show or others? We realize Chicago isn’t gonna work timing wise for Gaga so we wanna do the Boston Show...hmmm...or does anyone have code to Boston show? ❤️😘 Any info helps...***

The citi code let me use it for any city. Even after I bought Boston. 

TITMOUSE
6 hours ago, speedbliss said:

I think if you got the LM GA package it’s just early entry to GA! I noticed the chart and didn’t see anything different from GA section. 

Oxceranoid

Fingers crossed I will get these tickets tomorrow! :excited:This will be my third time seeing her if so. Hope everyone here can go. :heart:

speedbliss
7 hours ago, TITMOUSE said:

I think if you got the LM GA package it’s just early entry to GA! I noticed the chart and didn’t see anything different from GA section. 

I didn’t notice anything different either. It’s confusing. But on the description it says:

*One general admission standing ticket in the “premium” GA pit

and...

*Early entry into the venue with priority access to the pit

weird

pachinko
7 hours ago, TITMOUSE said:

Brought my GA VIP ticket!!! Can’t wait to go!!!

Whstwere the prices? Share pls. My sale goes online in 20 min. 

speedbliss
14 hours ago, Chic said:

Catwalk? Can you show a pic of the seating arrangements?

I don’t have a pic but it’s T shaped from what I remember. 

• Love 1

speedbliss
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Whstwere the prices? Share pls. My sale goes online in 20 min. 

GA Turf was $183.00 plus fees

Little monster early entry GA Turf was about $555 after fees 

thats all I remember