other

August 7 (2021) - Boston, MA

MANiCURE1295
5 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

Okay very random, but I've been to all the same Gaga shows as you :ladyhaha:

AND I'm seeing Enigma on May 13th as well.... interesting :laughga:

YASSS! Slayyyyyy 

moonboywow

Any ideas for ticket prices or not yet? I kinda need to know. 

ARTPOPSlays

Wait so GA is seated? So I don’t have to worry about losing my spot 😂

ARTPOPSlays

How can I access the GA Pit Package through the Presale? Does anyone know the difference between prices of regular ga and the package ? 

itsmebuddy

Yeah! I’m so excited! After 11 years of loving her, this will be my first time of actually seeing her live!

Diamonds by It’s Me, Buddy out now :)
  • Like 1

umaru
On 3/7/2020 at 1:45 PM, ARTPOPSlays said:

Wait so GA is seated? So I don’t have to worry about losing my spot 😂

I just called Fenway to ask about this.

The person I spoke to said they don't have the seating information yet for the concert (will be available next week for sales.) He said more than likely,  there will be seated GA b/c Fenway doesn't do standing GA. 

Here's how it was for JWT @ Fenway

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Also for JWT, there was a "mini pit" to the right of the cat walk. They randomly went around and selected like 50ish fans from nosebleed seats. So, maybe they will do something like that again if there's no regular pit. 

@moonboywow

If it is seated GA, I'd expect the tickets to be similar to JWT. Which was around $275+ (300-400 after taxes/fees). The tickets at Fenway were more expensive than other dates. 

Edited by umaru
  • Like 1

ARTPOPSlays
3 minutes ago, umaru said:

I just called Fenway to ask about this.

The person I spoke to said they don't have the seating information yet for the concert (will be available next week for sales.) He said more than likely,  there will be seated GA b/c Fenway doesn't do standing GA. 

Here's how it was for JWT @ Fenway

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Also for JWT, there was a "mini pit" to the right of the cat walk. They randomly went around and selected like 50ish fans from nosebleed seats. So, maybe they will do something like that again if there's no regular pit. 

If it is seated GA, I'd expect the tickets to be similar to JWT. Which was around $300-400 after taxes/fees. The tickets at Fenway were more expensive than other dates. 

Thank you so much! So seated GA is still first come first serve? 

mxnster

Im in a neighboring state.. but im attempting to go!

umaru
29 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Thank you so much! So seated GA is still first come first serve? 

Yea. I had a mix up with my original pre-sale tickets and ended up re-buying my GA seats during the regular sale. I still got super close seats. The annoying part is that the the first few rows (closest to stage) were virtually empty when I got there. I looked it up on ticketmaster and it was b/c they just  released the closest GA seats that same day of the concert 

Also, I found an old image for JWT for Fenway

FenwayPark_LadyGaga_2017-09-01_2017-04-2

Picture of me in my seat to show the view/distance (section B4):

Spoiler

Circled the seats (section A4) that came available the same day

20200309-131339.jpg

Also, lowkey since the GA tickets were really expensive, the GA area was filled with rich locals and soccer moms and their kids. They looked at me weird for dressing up, and  only me and another woman were dancing and singing in our section :poot:. I still had the time of my life, but it was a very different environment than standing GA at the ArtRave or any other concert I been to. 

Edited by umaru
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

aaron l

Gonna try to get tickets for my bf, my cousin, & I. :enigma: JWT at Fenway was one of the best nights of my life as much as I wished for TD this time.

speedbliss

I just got a confirmation that I was accepted about an hour ago. Said they will text me a unique code and link tonight to use for tomorrow. Wondering if she will do meet and greets. Coming from Virginia to see her! 🥳

Alegagaloo

I just noticed that I clicked the wrong presale and got a city card owner pre sale code :wtfga: I needed the general one omg