⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

other

August 16 (2021) - Toronto, ON

MarryTheNight91
6 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

We all took a risk getting tickets for these shows :) gotta have some hope during these difficult times!

You might want to spend a few extra bucks on ticket insurance if you haven’t already, to be safe. So if you are still unable to leave the US/get into Canada for this show, you can get a refund. I think it cost me $20? but fingers crossed the situation is better by then and we can enjoy the show :vegas:

Thanks, it looks like it would be $50 to insure my ticket, I am thinking about it. I mean I am not that worried about the border being open by then. I am more worried about the tour being cancelled, in which case we all get refunds. So I should be fine.

calmar
4 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Did the email for the CD redemption come in as yet? 

I got mine a little while ago

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

goganglesgo
Posted (edited)

Looks like we may be getting a second Toronto show on Aug 10....its listed on the Live Nation app. Link to purchase tickets is dead though, and I can't find an official announcement anywhere, but its definitely in the app!

Screenshot-20200323-144044.png

Screenshot-20200323-144117.png

Edited by goganglesgo
  • Shook 1

Illuminati Freak
1 minute ago, goganglesgo said:

Looks like we may be getting a second Toronto show on Aug 10....its listed on the Live Nation app. Link to purchase tickets is dead though, and I can't find an official announcement anywhere, but its definitely in the app! Have screenshots, just trying to upload them.

WHAT????!!!

MarryTheNight91
2 hours ago, goganglesgo said:

Looks like we may be getting a second Toronto show on Aug 10....its listed on the Live Nation app. Link to purchase tickets is dead though, and I can't find an official announcement anywhere, but its definitely in the app!

Screenshot-20200323-144044.png

Screenshot-20200323-144117.png

This would be amazing but I feel like it is an error, not going to get excited yet.

• Like 1

Teal Ambition

Looks like an error, its not on the actual live nation website 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Thomas P

I doubt were getting 1 show, let alone 2

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LaLa
Posted (edited)

I bet they were ready to go with a 2nd show if the first one sold out super quick, but miss Corona said nah bitch :selena:

Edited by LaLa

Modern Ecstasy2

Amazing if it’s true!

She/Her/Hers

KindnessPunk28

I would love it if they added the extra show on the Saturday night before. Who the hell scheduled all these shows on work nights? I want to fly to Toronto and see this concert with my fiance but I can't because it's on a Sunday. Rogers Field is open on Saturday night so there is no excuse if they're adding an additional show for it not to be Saturday.. 

• Like 1

Just A Holy Fool
Posted (edited)

Well the Ontario government is now saying it is pretty likely there will be no sporting events or concerts in the province this summer. :bradley:

Edited by Just A Holy Fool
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Lorde Von Kok
Posted (edited)

okay hoes, i know miss corona f*cked up the date, but, let's just pray for the best when the postponed date will be annouced. :pray: 

now, i wanna know, i'm really getting hyped up to buy GA tickets on SeatGeek or somethin'.

i'm thinking about getting a room somewhere, staying for a night or two. 

NOW

i'm also thinking about showing up on the date of the show at like 8:00 am just like i did for :legend: lorde :legend:.

all glamed, looking like i'm part of chromatica myself. 

but i want to know, are you guys in ? showing up real early, getting to know each others, and witnessing our queen

:bradley: together :bradley: 

Edited by Lorde Von Kok
Formely knowned as « Wanesta »

Lorde Von Kok
On 3/9/2020 at 7:23 PM, OBEY said:

By the way LOL at manongreniermemes following you on instagram 

On 3/9/2020 at 7:41 PM, Enigma said:

Also LMAO I've been blessed she's an icon 

she also follows me :vegas: but i deactivated my account earlier today loll i had to take the L :bradley: 

Formely knowned as « Wanesta »

spamuelbtanner

When you click the "get tickets" link from ladygaga.com/thechromaticaball, every single dates come back with an error page on bandsintown. Cannot wait for the tour cancelation we love to see it

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you