MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

August 16 (2021) - Toronto, ON

Twitter

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo
3 hours ago, Rainbow whiskerz said:

I’m just to the south of you, so I feel your pain! REALLY hoping the tour gets expanded!!!

You’re in Seattle? 

please enlighten me to death
  • Like 1
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Modern Ecstasy2

• Illuminati Freak

• Bounty

• N a t h a n

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yippee!  Just bought front row package for CA $2,295.44; for me, cheaper than Vegas. God bless all the Little Monsters in the pit, but I’m just too old for the pit fun; maybe 50 years ago, but no

FINALLY SNATCHED SOME TICKETS, omg I could cry right now 

If I don't get verified as a fan, I'm not buying Chromatica ... ok I will buy it. But the amount of time and money I've spent on her already. it'll be like... how dare you lol

Blastertoyo
4 hours ago, plender said:

Congrats the everyone who got their tickets! I'm really praying she comes to Vancouver next year since I can't fly now due to financial woes...:selena:

Eyyyy vancity 

please enlighten me to death
  • YAAAS 2
4 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

If the event is cancelled, will everyone automatically be issued full refunds, or do we all individually need to buy ticket insurance?

If the show is cancelled, we will 100% be issued refunds.  If it is postponed, then your ticket will be good for the new date.  Sometimes if you are traveling and you cannot make the new date, they are nice and allow refunds, but only in that instance.

Ticket insurance is if the show is going on as planned and *you* cannot make it for whatever reason.

• Thanks 2

Got my ticket! The wait in queue wasn't as long as I thought it was gonna be with 2000+ people ahead of me.

When the pit turned grey :cryga:

Illuminati Freak
15 hours ago, ghs said:

For those who got regular Ga what browser you used? Chrome or Safari?

I used Safari and had a very smooth process purchasing regular GA. They immediately popped up for me when I clicked on the Pit area on the map. I guess it was luck of the draw.

goganglesgo

I used Chrome, didnt even see the regular GA in either the presale or GP on sale this morning, and today there was only 42 people in front of me when the the queue started (I had the page up for an hour prior). Guess I wasn't one of the chosen few! Still got some great seats tho, but was gunnin for Pit.

Just now, goganglesgo said:

I used Chrome, didnt even see the regular GA in either the presale or GP on sale this morning, and today there was only 42 people in front of me when the the queue started (I had the page up for an hour prior). Guess I wasn't one of the chosen few! Still got some great seats tho, but was gunnin for Pit.

Same it seems like they didnt put regular GA up for the general sale today.

calmar
57 minutes ago, calmar said:

"Sorry, we could not process your request, please try again later."

:triggered:

Finally got my ticket!! See you guys in Toronto* :party: 

*hopefully. :saladga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Bounty said:

So is GA sold out for good now? None of my monster friends were able to get tickets :(

Apparently yes.

Again if anyone has two spare regular GA tickets please let me know!