other

August 16 (2021) - Toronto, ON

Twitter

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
13 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

Where are the codes omg 

The email said they will be sent out in the evening. So could be another 3-4 hrs.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Modern Ecstasy2

• Illuminati Freak

• Bounty

• N a t h a n

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yippee!  Just bought front row package for CA $2,295.44; for me, cheaper than Vegas. God bless all the Little Monsters in the pit, but I’m just too old for the pit fun; maybe 50 years ago, but no

FINALLY SNATCHED SOME TICKETS, omg I could cry right now 

If I don't get verified as a fan, I'm not buying Chromatica ... ok I will buy it. But the amount of time and money I've spent on her already. it'll be like... how dare you lol

1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

How are folks feeling about buying tickets in the next couple of days amidst the virus?

I suspect that if the show does not go on as regularly scheduled, it would either be postponed or we would get refunds if it were full on cancelled.

I think I am still going to try to get a ticket tomorrow or Friday.

I live in Toronto so if it gets cancelled and I get refunded I don’t lose anything, I wouldn’t travel to see this show knowing the pandemic is serious tho.

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Bounty said:

I live in Toronto so if it gets cancelled and I get refunded I don’t lose anything, I wouldn’t travel to see this show knowing the pandemic is serious tho.

Yeah that makes sense. I would be travelling for the show (within Canada), if I am able to get a ticket, I’m going to hold off on buying airfare for a while.

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Yeah that makes sense. I would be travelling for the show (within Canada), if I am able to get a ticket, I’m going to hold off on buying airfare for a while.

Yeah if you’re within Canada you can always get decent fares to Toronto, you could also get insurance for the ticket so you can cancel it or change the date and get your money back

Grizzlybear2
5 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Yeah if you’re within Canada you can always get decent fares to Toronto, you could also get insurance for the ticket so you can cancel it or change the date and get your money back

This is what I plan on doing. Even a 4 hour drive to TO isn't too bad. Definitely getting insurance for these tickets. 

Glad I did for Enigma too

15 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Don’t said that because im flying from another country lol i will wait till at least june to book flights and airbnb tho

Do you guys have any recommendations on which area to stay? 

1 minute ago, ghs said:

Don’t said that because im flying from another country lol i will wait till at least june to book flights and airbnb tho

Do you guys have any recommendations on which area to stay? 

Well if it get’s cancelled at least you can still tour a beautiful city lol (get insurance for your flight!)

I would stay around Queen St West, it’s cute, close to downtown core and has a lot of cute stores, cafes, restaurants and bars...

• Like 1
Modern Ecstasy2

Got the email! Not the code or link yet, but sounds like it’s coming later :vegas:

27 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Got the email! Not the code or link yet, but sounds like it’s coming later :vegas:

23 minutes ago, MonsterInThe6 said:

i got the email but havent got the code yet

Same here 

goganglesgo

I got my email (code to follow tonight), but my friend got an email saying he was on the WAITLIST for the pre-sale and he will only get a code if one becomes available. 

Read those emails carefully, friends. 

• Like 1