other

August 16 (2021) - Toronto, ON

Twitter

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak
46 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

The 250 pit price would be on top of the normal GA? (If so still cheaper the the VIP which isn't worth the merch and going in like what an hour before everyone)

It's $215.00 plus service charges for regular GA. There is no other price on top of that. Unless of course you wanna pay $700.00 for the Little Monster package instead. :laughga:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Modern Ecstasy2

• Illuminati Freak

• Bounty

• N a t h a n

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yippee!  Just bought front row package for CA $2,295.44; for me, cheaper than Vegas. God bless all the Little Monsters in the pit, but I’m just too old for the pit fun; maybe 50 years ago, but no

FINALLY SNATCHED SOME TICKETS, omg I could cry right now 

If I don't get verified as a fan, I'm not buying Chromatica ... ok I will buy it. But the amount of time and money I've spent on her already. it'll be like... how dare you lol

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Venusfly said:

These prices r pretty unacceptable tbh IDC if she is in high demand, like I’m gonna get them :triggered: but it’s still crazy

I'm having flashbacks to when the monster ball was around $35 a ticket because she wanted it to be affordable for all her fans. :bradley:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
old sanuk

Yippee!  Just bought front row package for CA $2,295.44; for me, cheaper than Vegas.

God bless all the Little Monsters in the pit, but I’m just too old for the pit fun; maybe 50 years ago, but not now.

Gaga being the greatest living performer, well, it’s going to be a great show, and, wonder of wonders, I’ll be there!

Edited by old sanuk
Grammar
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4
  • Shook 1
gagasicebath
7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm having flashbacks to when the monster ball was around $35 a ticket because she wanted it to be affordable for all her fans. :bradley:

Pretty sure I paid about £75 for BTWB GA pitch tickets at Twickenham, so if the £90 London pitch tickets for this year are close to accurate then that's not a bad increase in 8 years. I'll take it!

• Like 3

Guys so there is not Regular GA for this date right? So $215 is for Monster PIT that’s different from all the other dates that have Golden Circle/GA Standing

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

These prices r pretty unacceptable tbh IDC if she is in high demand, like I’m gonna get them :triggered: but it’s still crazy

I’m getting GA and cough my way to the front lol

• LMAO 2
kaojen

I saw the $215 GA price when I got in the queue right at 10. But they went quickly. 

probably not a lot of regular GA put up during this presale. They’re probably holding a lot of them for the fan presale 

• Like 1
Jeffree22

Hey all,

My mom and I scored two extra VIP Little Monster GA Pit Package Tickets. $1463 for the pair. Will provide I'd and receipt. Can even meet at event venue on day of. Serious (positive) inquiries only.  Thanks 🥰🙏

I got the $730 GA package from the AMEX sale.  I got the bloody AMEX email at 10 but forgot to check.  Argh.  I tell you, that gift better be $500 worth it.. ; P

The prices are definitely nuts.  However, you do NOT want to be on the far right or left at this show.  I saw Depeche Mode there in 1993 and 1998 and it is the worst venue EVER for scale.  If you are in the stands, Gaga will be the size of an ant.  Just warning you!

Edited by Dingerz
Chakram105
16 minutes ago, Jeffree22 said:

Hey all,

My mom and I scored two extra VIP Little Monster GA Pit Package Tickets. $1463 for the pair. Will provide I'd and receipt. Can even meet at event venue on day of. Serious (positive) inquiries only.  Thanks 🥰🙏

You can't resell VIP packages. They will not let you in if you in person don't match the ID and name on ticket. That is why it is will call.

46 minutes ago, Dingerz said:

I got the $730 GA package from the AMEX sale.  I got the bloody AMEX email at 10 but forgot to check.  Argh.  I tell you, that gift better be $500 worth it.. ; P

The prices are definitely nuts.  However, you do NOT want to be on the far right or left at this show.  I saw Depeche Mode there in 1993 and 1998 and it is the worst venue EVER for scale.  If you are in the stands, Gaga will be the size of an ant.  Just warning you!

It’s probably gonna be a clear backpack with a heart on it 😂 

• Like 1
OBEY
4 hours ago, old sanuk said:

Yippee!  Just bought front row package for CA $2,295.44; for me, cheaper than Vegas.

:air: 

OBEY
2 hours ago, Jeffree22 said:

Hey all,

2 hours ago, Chakram105 said:

You can't resell VIP packages. They will not let you in if you in person don't match the ID and name on ticket. That is why it is will call.

OOP :air: 

• Shook 1
  • Admin pinned this topic