other

August 16 (2021) - Toronto, ON

Twitter

Featured Posts

OpenHeartedMonster
23 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

It's like golden circle yes but theres two different  price options. Right now for Amex presale it's only letting you purchase the expensive Little Monsters VIP Pit package. There's another price option for the PIT at $215.00 but it was greyed out. So it looks like that price option will be available to purchase on Thursday during the Verified fan sale.

I was kind of answering to @ghs that the regular pit in Toronto is the same as golden circle in other cities so 250 Canadian dollars isn't that much in the end. Thanks for answering anyway!! :) But did I understood right that they were they only selling vip packages today? So not even normal seats?

• Like 1
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Modern Ecstasy2

• Illuminati Freak

• Bounty

• N a t h a n

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yippee!  Just bought front row package for CA $2,295.44; for me, cheaper than Vegas. God bless all the Little Monsters in the pit, but I’m just too old for the pit fun; maybe 50 years ago, but no

FINALLY SNATCHED SOME TICKETS, omg I could cry right now 

If I don't get verified as a fan, I'm not buying Chromatica ... ok I will buy it. But the amount of time and money I've spent on her already. it'll be like... how dare you lol

Roronoa Zoro
8 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

so the 215 cad doesn't include early entry?

It seems it doesn't include EE. When I try to purchase, just the $700 one had EE. 

My question is: will we be able to get EE Pit with no VIP package? I don't wanna pay 500 bucks for $20 merchandise and a gd $3 drink.  

OpenHeartedMonster

It seems there wasn't long queue to buy the tickets? Am I right? Have the tickets reserved for this presale been sold out?

ShayCristoforo

So if I'm getting this right...
- The Pit tickets available now are like $700, which includes VIP and EE?
- The Pit tickets available LATER may be $250, which aren't VIP or EE?

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
Illuminati Freak

I'm pretty sure the $215.00 GA PIT tickets will have no EE. For the Monster Ball I bought the special package with early entry and they didn't let the regular GA ticket holders onto the floor until much later and they all mad rushed the floor. 

• Like 1
ShayCristoforo
11 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I'm pretty sure the $215.00 GA PIT tickets will have no EE. For the Monster Ball I bought the special package with early entry and they didn't let the regular GA ticket holders onto the floor until much later and they all mad rushed the floor. 

Even though I do line up early, I always find this funny. Because there's enough space and enough wait time before the show, people just walk around anyway. And when she performs at a specific part of the stage, most people flock to that space anyway.
So it's like... what's the point of early entry? lol

• Like 1
Illuminati Freak
4 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Even though I do line up early, I always find this funny. Because there's enough space and enough wait time before the show, people just walk around anyway. And when she performs at a specific part of the stage, most people flock to that space anyway.
So it's like... what's the point of early entry? lol

I know right? People go back and forth to buy drinks and go to the bathroom too. My friends ended up getting lower bowl seats in the 100's section for Toronto for AMEX presale. They paid like $350.00 plus service charges. They were gonna grab me one but I told them don't bother Imma gonna try my luck Thursday and see what happens. I'm really wanting a GA ticket but I have a feeling this Verified fan sale is gonna be a sh*t show. Lots of people will be trying. 

Edited by Illuminati Freak
  • Like 2
Modern Ecstasy2
8 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I know right? People go back and forth to buy drinks and go to the bathroom too. My friends ended up getting lower bowl seats in the 100's section for Toronto for AMEX presale. They paid like $350.00 plus service charges. They were gonna grab me one but I told them don't bother Imma gonna try my luck Thursday and see what happens. I'm really wanting a GA ticket but I have a feeling this Verified fan sale is gonna be a sh*t show. Lots of people will be trying. 

F*ck off! That is way too expensive. This is ridiculous. :grr:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
StarstruckIllusion

$740 for GA in Toronto 

$300~ for GA in London...

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Like 1
Darcklighter22

The 250 pit price would be on top of the normal GA? (If so still cheaper the the VIP which isn't worth the merch and going in like what an hour before everyone)

ShayCristoforo

If I don't get verified as a fan, I'm not buying Chromatica

... ok I will buy it. But the amount of time and money I've spent on her already. it'll be like... how dare you lol

• LMAO 4
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

$740 for GA in Toronto 

$300~ for GA in London...

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

She lost her goddamn mind...

• Admin pinned this topic