other

August 16 (2021) - Toronto, ON

Twitter

Featured Posts

On 10/14/2020 at 9:37 AM, ShayCristoforo said:

So what chances do yall think we have? I think it's very unlikely for Aug 16 2021. 

I'm hoping every day that things get better. I'll be so sad if it gets cancelled; my Enigma date got cancelled too :(

• Sad 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Modern Ecstasy2

• Illuminati Freak

• Bounty

• N a t h a n

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yippee!  Just bought front row package for CA $2,295.44; for me, cheaper than Vegas. God bless all the Little Monsters in the pit, but I’m just too old for the pit fun; maybe 50 years ago, but no

FINALLY SNATCHED SOME TICKETS, omg I could cry right now 

If I don't get verified as a fan, I'm not buying Chromatica ... ok I will buy it. But the amount of time and money I've spent on her already. it'll be like... how dare you lol

I am from Singapore and bought the ticket one month to go. I am clueless as well but it would be nice to attend a concert overseas. I have only went to the concerts in Singapore when she visited. I hope by August 2021, we are allowed to travel

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
StarstruckIllusion

watching the rep tour film and really sad this tour isn’t happening. it would have been my first stadium tour and w all my fave songs... clearly it’s old news but it’s finally sinking in. this tour would have been so glorious. I pray were all able to go see her next tour in... 2024 🥲

JorgeX
23 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

watching the rep tour film and really sad this tour isn’t happening. it would have been my first stadium tour and w all my fave songs... clearly it’s old news but it’s finally sinking in. this tour would have been so glorious. I pray were all able to go see her next tour in... 2024 🥲

I really hope they reschedule the tour in 2022. Now, I don’t know why Gaga’s team is waiting to make an announcement, I think it’s disrespectful keeping us fans wondering. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Tyler1992

I just looked at tickets for this in 2022. Is it true that there is basically no tickets left? Or have they held off with new tickets?

JorgeX
On 6/26/2021 at 3:28 PM, Tyler1992 said:

I just looked at tickets for this in 2022. Is it true that there is basically no tickets left? Or have they held off with new tickets?

They are just holding the tickets until we have the new date, Ticketmaster won’t sell tickets for a show with no date.

• Thanks 1