Sign in to follow this  
other

August 16 (2021) - Toronto, ON

N a t h a n

Anyone know if the Toronto show is eligable for the free albums?

I didn't receive any email to register for the albums?

ghs

I tried to get tickets for Chicago but they are more expansive and with the US dollar reaching an all time high in my country Canada is the cheaper option for me...what kind of site do you guys use for resale? Stubhub? 

N a t h a n
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

I tried to get tickets for Chicago but they are more expansive and with the US dollar reaching an all time high in my country Canada is the cheaper option for me...what kind of site do you guys use for resale? Stubhub? 

yeah

Chakram105
8 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Anyone know if the Toronto show is eligable for the free albums?

I didn't receive any email to register for the albums?

Yeah. Should come a day or so later I think. It was listed on Ticketmaster when ordering 

• Like 1

N a t h a n
4 minutes ago, Chakram105 said:

Yeah. Should come a day or so later I think. It was listed on Ticketmaster when ordering 

okay thats what I thought, i just saw ppl on twitter showing the signed up for them so was curious if toronto was exempt for some reason lol

goganglesgo
42 minutes ago, Nathan said:

okay thats what I thought, i just saw ppl on twitter showing the signed up for them so was curious if toronto was exempt for some reason lol

I just got the email and signed up to receive them. It does not say when they will be delivered, and its one album per ticket (I ordered 4, extras will be given to friends who NEED to get on the Gaga train).

Rainbow whiskerz
On 3/12/2020 at 12:26 PM, Blastertoyo said:

You’re in Seattle? 

In the region, yes :)

ShayCristoforo
9 hours ago, Nathan said:

You’ll get an email saying Important Information that allows you to redeem the cd 

Ich schleiban austa be clair
  • Like 1

N a t h a n
46 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

You’ll get an email saying Important Information that allows you to redeem the cd 

i got the email this evening guys :0 all good!! :ally:

• Like 1

Enigma

I couldn’t get GA but I’m so happy!! I got seats in B2 and they were dirt cheap for something so close (reassure me, is it actually close? It seemed so :laughga:)!

Im so grateful because the date is PERFECT (my summer camp jobs ends on Friday so I can travel on Saturday and make it on Sunday :tony:)

The JWT was my first show and I loved it but this will be even greater. A whole new album which gives off ARTPOP vibes? Like, an actual conceptual POPGA tour? I’m crying :bradley:

• Like 2

N a t h a n
9 hours ago, Enigma said:

I couldn’t get GA but I’m so happy!! I got seats in B2 and they were dirt cheap for something so close (reassure me, is it actually close? It seemed so :laughga:)!

Im so grateful because the date is PERFECT (my summer camp jobs ends on Friday so I can travel on Saturday and make it on Sunday :tony:)

The JWT was my first show and I loved it but this will be even greater. A whole new album which gives off ARTPOP vibes? Like, an actual conceptual POPGA tour? I’m crying :bradley:

yeah thats pretty decent :)

• Love 1

MarryTheNight91

So this was the only show with Little Monster packages still available and I just got one. Kind of risky, hopefully I am able to travel to Canada from the US by August. Corona better not screw me over! I imagine this is the type of thing I can't sell so I would be screwed but it is worth the risk

Edited by MarryTheNight91

KindnessPunk28

My fiance lives in Toronto (I live in Orlando) and I'm so bitter I cannot go to this show. I teach high school and our first day of school is August 10. I'm truly thinking about quitting my job so I can go see this show with him. We've seen Cher and Madonna together and I'm just beside myself knowing I can't see my fave with the man I love. 

• Like 1

Modern Ecstasy2
7 minutes ago, MarryTheNight91 said:

So this was the only show with Little Monster packages still available and I just got one. Kind of risky, hopefully I am able to travel to Canada from the US by August. Corona better not screw me over! I imagine this is the type of thing I can't sell so I would be screwed but it is worth the risk

We all took a risk getting tickets for these shows :) gotta have some hope during these difficult times!

You might want to spend a few extra bucks on ticket insurance if you haven’t already, to be safe. So if you are still unable to leave the US/get into Canada for this show, you can get a refund. I think it cost me $20? but fingers crossed the situation is better by then and we can enjoy the show :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

GagaUnderYou

Did the email for the CD redemption come in as yet?