• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Modern Ecstasy2

• Illuminati Freak

• Bounty

• N a t h a n

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yippee!  Just bought front row package for CA $2,295.44; for me, cheaper than Vegas. God bless all the Little Monsters in the pit, but I’m just too old for the pit fun; maybe 50 years ago, but no

FINALLY SNATCHED SOME TICKETS, omg I could cry right now 

If I don't get verified as a fan, I'm not buying Chromatica ... ok I will buy it. But the amount of time and money I've spent on her already. it'll be like... how dare you lol

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, ShayCristoforo said:

B6!!! says my heart

But my wallet says: :saladga:

Right...tempting

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 2
15jocart

Got my tickets! Section 511, $117 each (me and 3 friends are going)!

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you
gypsygay
3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Should I cave and just buy a seat or keep trying for GA...

This is my exact thought. General sale is tomorrow...

Modern Ecstasy2

I took a B7 ticket. I could risk keep trying for GA, but now I have a ticket and it's a good view.

• YAAAS 2
ShayCristoforo
7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Right...tempting

I caved :saladga:

The irony of leaving my production meeting early, to go spend a ridiculous amount on doggone tickets

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
ShayCristoforo
7 minutes ago, gypsygay said:

This is my exact thought. General sale is tomorrow...

I would buy a seat for peace of mind. If it's a good view, might as well buy a seat. 
Because the pit is going to be VERY competitive tomorrow. So I recommend securing your spot while you can.

In my experience, early entry/GA Standing is tiring because you're waiting for so long to the point that you're just craving a seat. Your back hurts, people begin to smell, the list goes on. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I would buy a seat for peace of mind. If it's a good view, might as well buy a seat. 
Because the pit is going to be VERY competitive tomorrow. So I recommend securing your spot while you can.

In my experience, early entry/GA Standing is tiring because you're waiting for so long to the point that you're just craving a seat. Your back hurts, people begin to smell, the list goes on. 

I prefer GA, for some reason I don’t feel like I’m apart of the excitement if I’m far off in the seats. I like the chaos LOLOL 

• Like 3
Darcklighter22

Got into the pit for early entry !:legend:

tried on my tablet which didn't work so rushed to log into my account from my laptop but got em like 20 mins into it. allot of the front rows outside the pit and not in packages is gone tho.

CameltoeKween

Got some back row nosebleeds which I can justify because I've seen the rah rah bitch 13 times now... but I also feel kind of dumb spending $200+ on two tickets to a show that will mostly likely be cancelled or postponed.

lady gaga GIF

Oh well see you at the Coronatica Ball sistren :vegas:

Spoiler

Also for context I'll be flying in from Vancouver for it... in between work trips that will both take me to the east coast as well :triggered:

Edited by CameltoeKween
  • Like 3
goganglesgo

Argh the Pit is so elusive!! Couldn't get any other than the package, so opted for some nice ones in sec128 row 6 and will try for pit on the GP sale tomorrow...fingers crossed...

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:
  Hide contents

Also for context I'll be flying in from Vancouver for it... in between work trips that will both take me to the east coast as well :triggered:

Same! :vegas:

• Love 1