• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Modern Ecstasy2

• Illuminati Freak

• Bounty

• N a t h a n

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yippee!  Just bought front row package for CA $2,295.44; for me, cheaper than Vegas. God bless all the Little Monsters in the pit, but I’m just too old for the pit fun; maybe 50 years ago, but no

FINALLY SNATCHED SOME TICKETS, omg I could cry right now 

If I don't get verified as a fan, I'm not buying Chromatica ... ok I will buy it. But the amount of time and money I've spent on her already. it'll be like... how dare you lol

N a t h a n
12 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Wait I don't understand some people got an email saying they are on a waitlist and no text with the verified fan code???!!!

The sign up stated there would be a random selection of fan verified accounts to get a code.

Anyone who didnt make the cut was put on the wait list, im thinking they will do another presale but maybe right before the GP can buy tix

N a t h a n

YALL I WAS WAITING FOR two hours on that god damn webpage and I was #2 in liine not a single ticket had sold when i got in

• Like 1
gypsygay
Just now, Nathan said:

YALL I WAS WAITING FOR two hours on that god damn webpage and I was #2 in liine not a single ticket had sold when i got in

**** I wish! I am still waiting.