• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Modern Ecstasy2

• Illuminati Freak

• Bounty

• N a t h a n

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yippee!  Just bought front row package for CA $2,295.44; for me, cheaper than Vegas. God bless all the Little Monsters in the pit, but I’m just too old for the pit fun; maybe 50 years ago, but no

FINALLY SNATCHED SOME TICKETS, omg I could cry right now 

If I don't get verified as a fan, I'm not buying Chromatica ... ok I will buy it. But the amount of time and money I've spent on her already. it'll be like... how dare you lol

Illuminati Freak

Wait I don't understand some people got an email saying they are on a waitlist and no text with the verified fan code???!!!

OBEY
1 minute ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Wait I don't understand some people got an email saying they are on a waitlist and no text with the verified fan code???!!!

I got the email + the text :)

Illuminati Freak
5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I got the email + the text :)

So did I but if I'm reading right some people didn't get the code and got put on a waitlist??? 

OBEY
Just now, Illuminati Freak said:

So did I but if I'm reading right some people didn't get the code and got put on a waitlist??? 

Idk, but we have the code so we good :poot: the rest isnt important 

ShayCristoforo

Should I even try for three tickets? Or just stick to two, to best ensure I actually get them 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
MonsterInThe6

I got the text with code about an hour or so after the email.

If you get the email that you are on the waitlist, then you wont get a text with a code. Youll have to wait for the next email saying youre part of the pre sale.

I got waitlisted for the BTS show

March34th

Got my text for it during my break at work and SCREAMED. Then 4 mins later my hag at uni in Toronto got hers :messga: i'm so excited for this. I hope I can snatch two tix because I have NEVER seen Gaga live and this is the first time that I have someone to go with, a ride to Toronto from my city, and the money to buy tix. Please send me good vibes thANK you

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

In Europe/UK front part of GA is called "Golden Circle". I believe it's called "Pit" in US/Canada.

In Toronto, are "Golden Circle/Pit" tickets are only being sold as "LITTLE MONSTERS GA PIT PACKAGE"? Any other way to get them?

Edited by Kherlen
More detailed question
goganglesgo
1 hour ago, Kherlen said:

In Europe/UK front part of GA is called "Golden Circle". I believe it's called "Pit" in US/Canada.

In Toronto, are "Golden Circle/Pit" tickets are only being sold as "LITTLE MONSTERS GA PIT PACKAGE"? Any other way to get them?

I'm guessing the Pit will be available without the whole package tomorrow morning when the Verified Fan presale starts. I've heard they will be $215CAD plus tax and whatnot. 

• Thanks 1