Chromatica out now

other

August 16 (2021) - Toronto, ON

Twitter

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I’m in Van too lol, if I can get a ticket I’m going BUT not in a financial crisis I’m sorry :kara: :hug:

I am not expecting her to come here this year (obviously I hope I’m wrong)

Like I can afford the ticket with my savings but I know damn well I will be pushing it when it comes to the flight and accommodations..

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Modern Ecstasy2

• Illuminati Freak

• Bounty

• ghs

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yippee!  Just bought front row package for CA $2,295.44; for me, cheaper than Vegas. God bless all the Little Monsters in the pit, but I’m just too old for the pit fun; maybe 50 years ago, but no

FINALLY SNATCHED SOME TICKETS, omg I could cry right now 

If I don't get verified as a fan, I'm not buying Chromatica ... ok I will buy it. But the amount of time and money I've spent on her already. it'll be like... how dare you lol

joeymonda
11 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

How much is GA going for again? I've seen a lot of conflicting reports....

I did the pre sale monday, it's 215 plus tax.

F*ck your perfect illusion
  • Like 1
Grizzlybear2
8 minutes ago, joeymonda said:

I did the pre sale monday, it's 215 plus tax.

Bless your soul. I saw you tweeting about it, wasn't sure if you were able to get them or not!

joeymonda
3 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

Bless your soul. I saw you tweeting about it, wasn't sure if you were able to get them or not!

I didn't get them due to a problem with my moms amex (don't ask) heres to hoping for better luck tomorrow haha! 

F*ck your perfect illusion
Grizzlybear2
3 minutes ago, joeymonda said:

I didn't get them due to a problem with my moms amex (don't ask) heres to hoping for better luck tomorrow haha! 

:cryga:

I saw your tweets haha! Forget I said anything about it ;) Hopefully you get lucky tomorrow!

Flapjack
Spoiler

My dumb self thought the presale already happened for some reason and I just didn't get the code (I just got the email lol), so ended up trying to buy normal tickets from what I thought was ticketmaster... and accidentally bought tickets off of ticketnetwork (who ARE you and why have you come to ruin my life?) and think I screwed myself over like 550 bucks :messga:..... So buyer beware... and like read or whatever. Hopefully see y'all there 

OBEY
44 minutes ago, Flapjack said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My dumb self thought the presale already happened for some reason and I just didn't get the code (I just got the email lol), so ended up trying to buy normal tickets from what I thought was ticketmaster... and accidentally bought tickets off of ticketnetwork (who ARE you and why have you come to ruin my life?) and think I screwed myself over like 550 bucks :messga:..... So buyer beware... and like read or whatever. Hopefully see y'all there 

Sis..... try to get a refund omg or call consumer protection

Flapjack
Just now, OBEY said:

Sis..... try to get a refund omg or call consumer protection

I tried, Visa apparently considers all sellers 'valid markets' until their is proof on the day of that they are scammers lol. The site has a 0 REFUND policy but says all over the place that there is a 100% money back guarantee (if something like COVID-19 was to force ha to cancel), you can only resell the resale tickets that they're reselling from a scam resale website . ImAgInE hOw TiReD wE aRe :nooo: 

I’m on the wait list ... should have just got the 730$ VIP GA ticket 😅😅 luckily I got 3 tickets on Monday through AMEX but now just pray can get a GA ticket Friday 😬

TWICE on hatius

early entry for monster package does that mean I still have to arrive at stadium early?

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.
Chakram105
9 minutes ago, OooooooO said:

early entry for monster package does that mean I still have to arrive at stadium early?

Umm...if you want to get in early...

• Like 1
OBEY
19 minutes ago, Flapjack said:

I tried, Visa apparently considers all sellers 'valid markets' until their is proof on the day of that they are scammers lol. The site has a 0 REFUND policy but says all over the place that there is a 100% money back guarantee (if something like COVID-19 was to force ha to cancel), you can only resell the resale tickets that they're reselling from a scam resale website . ImAgInE hOw TiReD wE aRe :nooo: 

Are you from Quebec ?