⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
other

August 27 (2021) - Chicago, IL

Amphetamine

I'm out of the loop do we know what venue she's gonna be performing at??

resonance
Posted (edited)

Have prices been released?

Edited by resonance

resonance
5 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

I'm out of the loop do we know what venue she's gonna be performing at??

Wrigley Field :deadbanana:

whyyyy does it have to be a stadium tour :giveup:

ZacharyMark

I'm kind of surprised her touring management didn't try for Soldier Field. 

Hopefully I can go. But buying tickets so far in advance is always tricky. Plus I'm in the middle of finding a new job that could send me to number of places...

kaojen

Gonna try and get tickets! Will be traveling from Orlando FL! Never been to Chicago! 

yASSsss

Any idea about the ticket prices?

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

HighestInTheRoom

I'll be there 100% sure, tho. I'm from Mexico and I know it's impossible that she could come here.

kurtz

Beware of obstructed view seats at Wrigley Field.  I've never been there but have been checking out some of the views from various sections which you can do at a website called A View From My Seat.  Some of the upper deck sections have large steel pillars that could block a view of the concert stage.

The stadium is 100 years old, hallowed ground for major league baseball.  I will be looking at tickets for Lady Gaga's show there but don't want to end up with a horrible view.  It's worth doing some research on the concert views before buying tickets.  

NT78
Posted (edited)

Does anyone know if the GA at Wrigley is seated or standing? 

If it's seated GA, are you assigned a section? If not, how does that work? 

Looking at photos from JWT @ Wrigley, looks like there is no "pit" and all the floor is actual seats. 

Want to get as close to the stage as possible without shelling out for a VIP package. Any advice on what type of tickets to buy? We need actual seats, FWIW. Can't be standing the whole show. 

Edited by NT78

Ziggy
On 3/6/2020 at 10:47 PM, ZacharyMark said:

I'm kind of surprised her touring management didn't try for Soldier Field. 

Hopefully I can go. But buying tickets so far in advance is always tricky. Plus I'm in the middle of finding a new job that could send me to number of places...

Wrigley makes more sense because Boystown is like 3 blocks away. So her demographic is up there. Similarly to how Beyoncé did soldier field (closer to the south side where her target demo is).

Ziggy
15 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Does anyone know if the GA at Wrigley is seated or standing? 

If it's seated GA, are you assigned a section? If not, how does that work? 

Looking at photos from JWT @ Wrigley, looks like there is no "pit" and all the floor is actual seats. 

Want to get as close to the stage as possible without shelling out for a VIP package. Any advice on what type of tickets to buy? We need actual seats, FWIW. Can't be standing the whole show. 

So I attended JWT there.

its sitting. Idk if that will be different this time, but Wrigley has pretty strict rules for concerts there (I used to work at the field way back when). However, for JWT they were also p new to music acts performing so it may have relaxed a bit by then. But I wouldn’t get your hopes up. As I understand it, you pick a seat in that area and they’re basically wood folding chairs (again, unless they’ve changed practice since 2017). I did see another concert there last summer that had standing GA so it could be more relaxed now but if we’re going off of JWT assume seated. I suppose it also depends on how the stage is laid out. Since Wrigley is a ballpark it can be a bit dicey fitting stuff into it easily.

• Like 1

hoiiestmadonna

Oh I’m absolutely going

Ziggy
3 hours ago, kurtz said:

Beware of obstructed view seats at Wrigley Field.  I've never been there but have been checking out some of the views from various sections which you can do at a website called A View From My Seat.  Some of the upper deck sections have large steel pillars that could block a view of the concert stage.

The stadium is 100 years old, hallowed ground for major league baseball.  I will be looking at tickets for Lady Gaga's show there but don't want to end up with a horrible view.  It's worth doing some research on the concert views before buying tickets.  

You’re usually fine tbh. It depends how the stage is, but historically I’ve never had a hard time seeing stuff there and for JWT I had a medium-high seat so those pillars were around. Good advice, though! I’d say the only big tip is DONT buy the Wrigley rooftops tickets. They are surrounding buildings that sell for a premium because they have food and free beer and stuff but you can’t hear or see ****

NT78
45 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

So I attended JWT there.

its sitting. Idk if that will be different this time, but Wrigley has pretty strict rules for concerts there (I used to work at the field way back when). However, for JWT they were also p new to music acts performing so it may have relaxed a bit by then. But I wouldn’t get your hopes up. As I understand it, you pick a seat in that area and they’re basically wood folding chairs (again, unless they’ve changed practice since 2017). I did see another concert there last summer that had standing GA so it could be more relaxed now but if we’re going off of JWT assume seated. I suppose it also depends on how the stage is laid out. Since Wrigley is a ballpark it can be a bit dicey fitting stuff into it easily.

Thanks! Do you think they would indicate at the point of sale that it's a seat vs standing? 

NT78

Just got my Citi Presale code for tomorrow! Excited to try for 4 floor seats. 

• Like 1