🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
other

August 27 (2021) - Chicago, IL

Powder Emeritus
1 hour ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Did anyone get GA standing for the pit? I’m trying to figure out if there were any even available for the Citi Presale. I was on the website right away and when I selected GA it said they were unavailable.

I've tried all day, since 10am Central, to get standard GA Pit tickets. Selecting every quantity option multiples times and never received a single ticket in my cart. 

YourWhiskyMouth
2 minutes ago, Powder Emeritus said:

I've tried all day, since 10am Central, to get standard GA Pit tickets. Selecting every quantity option multiples times and never received a single ticket in my cart. 

Same. I’m starting to think they didn’t make any available :oprah: I had multiple people trying and have not heard anyone be successful yet. Maybe they’re all saved for the fan presale and general sale? Im going to try again for those and if successful, sell my tickets from today. It’s frustrating :messga:

Powder Emeritus
2 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Same. I’m starting to think they didn’t make any available :oprah: I had multiple people trying and have not heard anyone be successful yet. Maybe they’re all saved for the fan presale and general sale? Im going to try again for those and if successful, sell my tickets from today. It’s frustrating :messga:

Very frustrating indeed.  I am torn on which route to go... I'd hate to miss out on GA Pit area if I can't score any during fan pre-sale or public sale. VIP Pit isn't exactly inexpensive. 

LadyxGaGa

I WILL ALSO b THERE. LETS ALL GO SHOPPING AND HAVE BRUNCH BEFORE THE SHOW. LETS GET A TABLE FOR +100 people

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 2

kaojen
53 minutes ago, Powder Emeritus said:

Very frustrating indeed.  I am torn on which route to go... I'd hate to miss out on GA Pit area if I can't score any during fan pre-sale or public sale. VIP Pit isn't exactly inexpensive. 

I too never saw regular GA. Did ANYONE manage to snag any????????

• Sad 1

Miel

Is it common for these kinds of sales to save GA tickets for a general presale/general sale?

Unless they really sold out that fast, of course.

3 points in and ready for more

CaliLilMonster
5 hours ago, lg5 said:

I got in the presale instantly but kept refreshing for 45 minutes until I found seats I liked. I ended up getting Row 11 in FLD G. Super happy with that, I think that’s about as close as I could get without getting a VIP package. But what was weird was that it wouldn’t let me purchase with a citi card, it only let me use my Visa... but whatever I’m super excited!

How much was it? 

TheybannedTheGerm
29 minutes ago, Miel said:

Is it common for these kinds of sales to save GA tickets for a general presale/general sale?

Unless they really sold out that fast, of course.

im pretty sure they are required to save tickets of all types to sell to the GP in the general sale 

• Thanks 1

yASSsss

I hope I get the GA pit tickets. :giveup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ChristianSaad

If anyone can share a Citi code with me I would appreciate it. I do have a Citi card to use on the transaction I just didn't get a code

lg5
2 hours ago, CaliLilMonster said:

How much was it? 

It was $293 but after fees it was $351 :madge:

ChristianSaad
4 hours ago, kaojen said:

I too never saw regular GA. Did ANYONE manage to snag any????????

Does ga floor even exist for presales? I think during presales it's only VIP as the option to get a GA ticket. Regular GA tickets might be saved for regular on-sale (if at all)

ChristianSaad
5 hours ago, Powder Emeritus said:

Was there a price for the GA Pit ticket without it being part of a VIP Package?

Mister G

@ChristianSaad @56jae @TheGerm @Miel @kaojen @Powder Emeritus @YourWhiskyMouth

For those of you asking, today was ONLY the Citicard Presale. Ticketmaster Presale is later this week and regular sales are Monday the 16th. A friend of mine did share that regular GA without early admission is $185, and that the Little Monster GA Pit package was around $550. VIP packages were around $1,500 (he didn’t specify which one). Keep in mind he was looking at the show in NJ.

Edited by Mister G
  • Thanks 2