Sign in to follow this  
other

August 27 (2021) - Chicago, IL

NT78
1 minute ago, Kmarkandaya said:

I’ve never been to Chicago before. Are there decent hotels within walking Distance of wrigley field? Or should I just use public transit and stay elsewhere in the city? My husband and I are making a weekend getaway out of it so I’d like to stay someplace nice

Hotel Zachary is literally right across from Wrigley. It's $$$$ though.

broadwaybrian318

Did anyone not use their Citi code?  Have a card and just wanna get the GA early entry package

Lanadelduck
1 hour ago, High Monster said:

Am I the only one that can't read the field sections?? I got field H but it's so pixelated I can't even tell which section is what! 

Ya I can’t see 

Doot
24 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Can you reuse the Citi code for the fan presale? 

Nope. Unfortunately. 

NT78
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Nope. Unfortunately. 

I hope they help you out and get you a GA ticket instead. Did you end up paying the GA price or the face value for the seats they swapped in? 

mr.peter

How much is GA package ? and is there a GA ticket with out package ? 

NT78
1 minute ago, mr.peter said:

How much is GA package ? and is there a GA ticket with out package ? 

The GA Pit Package was $475. Regular GA is $188.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

High Monster
36 minutes ago, Kmarkandaya said:

I’ve never been to Chicago before. Are there decent hotels within walking Distance of wrigley field? Or should I just use public transit and stay elsewhere in the city? My husband and I are making a weekend getaway out of it so I’d like to stay someplace nice

I would look elsewhere in the city. Everything around Wrigley, especially when there is an event going on is going to be pricey. I like using Airbnb. You can find some cool places, and often times cheaper than hotels. Pretty much anywhere on the northside near the red line (CTA trains) will be fine for you and easy to get to the show. Brown line would be a good option too. 

Doot
15 minutes ago, NT78 said:

I hope they help you out and get you a GA ticket instead. Did you end up paying the GA price or the face value for the seats they swapped in? 

The tickets are basically the same price. 

Someone I know just gave me another citicard code but unfortunately the GA Standing tickets are sold out for this presale. Grumble grumble. 

mr.peter
14 minutes ago, NT78 said:

The GA Pit Package was $475. Regular GA is $188.

Thank you for replying ... do you know if just Citi pre sale is going on at the moment ? 

lg5

I got in the presale instantly but kept refreshing for 45 minutes until I found seats I liked. I ended up getting Row 11 in FLD G. Super happy with that, I think that’s about as close as I could get without getting a VIP package. But what was weird was that it wouldn’t let me purchase with a citi card, it only let me use my Visa... but whatever I’m super excited!