🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
other

August 27 (2021) - Chicago, IL

NT78

I got Field M with aisle seats. Happy with that, although my aisle seats were $313.50 each, not $303.50 each as it said on the first page.  

This process was SUCH a headache. Why are they using the MLB.com site? So annoying. I spent an hour refreshing trying to get decent seats. I kept getting sideline seats in sections 100s and 200s. 

I had to go to this page to actually see what section was what:

https://www.rateyourseats.com/seatingchart/wrigley-field-concert

I tried enlarging the provided seat map and couldn't make out s***. 

Whew...deep breath. It's over and I'm GOING! Woo hoo!!!! 

NT78
51 minutes ago, High Monster said:

Am I the only one that can't read the field sections?? I got field H but it's so pixelated I can't even tell which section is what! 

8 minutes ago, Kmarkandaya said:

Same. I can see the general vicinity of where am I but that’s about it

https://www.rateyourseats.com/seatingchart/wrigley-field-concert

Try that. You can see the sections clearly and click on them for photos. 

YourWhiskyMouth

Couldn’t get GA :fthis:

The rest of my party got sticker shock when the alternative was $300+ for floor seats :madge:

But we got the next best thing I think with section 23 in the stands for $215 :staymad:

Can’t wait to be scalped on August 14 with y’all :vegas:

NT78
2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Anybody know the VIP Package password?

The Citi presale code is the password. 

• Like 1

NT78
1 hour ago, Doot said:

I'm pissed. Their website glitched and gave me the wrong tickets. 

How? You have to confirm like three times before purchasing. Are you saying you got different tickets than your checkout page said? 

Doot
2 minutes ago, NT78 said:

How? You have to confirm like three times before purchasing. Are you saying you got different tickets than your checkout page said? 

Yep. 

NT78
Just now, Doot said:

Yep. 

Wow. That is not cool. What were you trying for and what did you end up with? Can always resell and try for better seats during the general sale. I really think they had a super limited inventory today and probably will be the same story with the fan presale. The bulk of tickets will be released in the general sale. 

I couldn't believe how awful some of the seats were that I was being offered. I spent am hour refreshing until something decent came up. 

Doot
2 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Wow. That is not cool. What were you trying for and what did you end up with? Can always resell and try for better seats during the general sale. I really think they had a super limited inventory today and probably will be the same story with the fan presale. The bulk of tickets will be released in the general sale. 

I couldn't believe how awful some of the seats were that I was being offered. I spent am hour refreshing until something decent came up. 

I had GA Pit tickets in my cart, and the confirmation email shows tickets in the stands. I've contacted the ticketing service and they wrote down my info and said they were going to look into it. 

So now I'm trying to locate a code for Friday so I can try again. 

• Shook 1

NT78
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

I had GA Pit tickets in my cart, and the confirmation email shows tickets in the stands. I've contacted the ticketing service and they wrote down my info and said they were going to look into it. 

So now I'm trying to locate a code for Friday so I can try again. 

Can you reuse the Citi code for the fan presale? 

cjdamien

Got tickets and hotel today!!! Had to restrain from what I really wanted due to budget but I’m so excited! And I haven’t been to Chicago in years so hoping to make a good weekend out of it. 

mr.peter

How come the VIP pre sale packages are live ? but you need a code and Ladygaga.com says they start on March 13 at 10am. Im so confused :cryga: help 

Kmarkandaya

I’ve never been to Chicago before. Are there decent hotels within walking Distance of wrigley field? Or should I just use public transit and stay elsewhere in the city? My husband and I are making a weekend getaway out of it so I’d like to stay someplace nice