MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

August 19 (2021) - East Rutherford, NJ

Twitter

Featured Posts

mmmmonster
1 minute ago, CRISPR Cas9 said:

Monsters Pit Package: $555

What even does that mean - is that a separate pit with early entry and merch too?  The UK has a Golden Circle VIP or whatever, and I don't know if this is the equivalent...

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chromatica

• Twitter

• pachinko

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see MetLife from my house lol I can't wait for this show 

You’ll know it’s us because we’ll be the 2 middle aged woman not wearing enough clothes being pulled off the stage by security! 

Are you going to the East Rutherford show?

Chromatica

That was SO bad. I couldn't get Pit tickets because it kept saying someone else beat me to them but luckily my mother was also in the queue and she got them.

So I got two pit tickets!! :party: 

thunderzap00
8 minutes ago, CRISPR Cas9 said:

Little Monsters Pit Package: $555

Holy F*** so the early entry pit package is half a grand =( 

ShayCristoforo
33 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

In the waiting room. 6 min to go. God let me get tickets 

Please let me know how it goes? I'm gonna try for Toronto tickets on Thursday but I'm so nervous about this process 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
StJerome
14 hours ago, Celina said:

I think you should be able to use the same code once verified fan opens up -- I'm pretty sure that's how it worked when I got a Citi code for the LV shows last year at least, but maybe best to double check with Ticketmaster just in case

Thank you! 

Chromatica

I feel SO guilty about how much I just spent on concert tickets but it's my birthday so when in Rome :vegas:

• Love 1
Awrah999

I tried to buy tix in floor area but they ended up getting taken like 15 times so ended up with 2 standing Pit tix for $555 each. Now I’m broke but happy :wtfga:

• YAAAS 1
Chromatica
Just now, Awrah999 said:

I tried to buy tix in floor area but they ended up getting taken like 15 times so ended up with 2 standing Pit tix for $555 each. Now I’m broke but happy :wtfga:

See you there in the pit!

• Love 1
sourpunk

I kept trying to get just standing PIT, not early entry, and it said someone was taking them but then after the 10th time it let me get them! Keep trying if you can't get them!

Chromatica
16 minutes ago, mmmmonster said:

What even does that mean - is that a separate pit with early entry and merch too?  The UK has a Golden Circle VIP or whatever, and I don't know if this is the equivalent...

It's a separate pit with early entry and merch. It doesn't have some of the perks like the group picture (without Gaga)  and the lounge, there are more expensive tickets for that. But I don't know who would buy those. 

KingWithNoCrown
1 minute ago, Lois Griffin said:

It's a separate pit with early entry and merch. It doesn't have some of the perks like the group picture (without Gaga)  and the lounge, there are more expensive tickets for that. But I don't know who would buy those. 

Is the Early Entry Little Monster Package confirmed a separate pit from regular GA?

MessyTop

Mine are not eary entry but 137 for the GA pit. I think that’s the cheapest ticket for the pit 

Edited by MessyTop