Top Posters In This Topic

• Chromatica

• Twitter

• pachinko

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see MetLife from my house lol I can't wait for this show 

You’ll know it’s us because we’ll be the 2 middle aged woman not wearing enough clothes being pulled off the stage by security! 

Are you going to the East Rutherford show?

shoful
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I tried to help. :bradley:

I know. Thanks!

I’m so bummed, hopefully they add another date or something since it’s her home state. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
shoful
9 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Omg how you miss it again? :bradley:

I don’t check everyday :bradley:

It seems like theyve been adding a little at the beginning of each month so I’ll keep my eyes peeled for the next 2 weeks!

If anyone has extra that they are willing to sell for a reasonable price. Please let me know! I’ll pay more than the regular price but not some obscene amount like $2500 like on stubhub :emma:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
badboymonsterx

How can I get pit tickets that aren't $1000 + ? 

Insanity... lol. I'm willing to pay up to $500 :messga:

• 1 month later...
KingWithNoCrown

Assuming this still happens..does anyone have a spare LM VIP GA ticket that they are willing to sell? 

StupidAlice

TCB will be my first Lady gaga Ball I have ever been too, for all those who have been to Gaga's amazing concerts before share tips on how to have the best experience?! 

-showing up early

-best views

-Seats/sections that are worth the $$$

-VIP/backstage access info or experiences...is it worth it?

-anything else useful!!! 

Please and thank you! I am so excited to be attending, I am nervous because I dont go to concerts often and i want to make sure I do it right!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
luigil
On 5/12/2021 at 12:43 PM, StupidAlice said:

TCB will be my first Lady gaga Ball I have ever been too, for all those who have been to Gaga's amazing concerts before share tips on how to have the best experience?! 

-showing up early

-best views

-Seats/sections that are worth the $$$

-VIP/backstage access info or experiences...is it worth it?

-anything else useful!!! 

Please and thank you! I am so excited to be attending, I am nervous because I dont go to concerts often and i want to make sure I do it right!!!

If you’re looking for a seat, don’t get floor tickets (although it may different in stadiums but arena shows never have seats in the PIT/GA FLOOR) I recommend getting floor tickets so you can get lost in the crowd and just jump and get lost in the music with everyone. There’s really no need to show up super early because you can “work” you to the front of the floor and if you get seats then it’s an assigned seat for you. 

kaojen
On 5/25/2021 at 8:07 PM, luigil said:

If you’re looking for a seat, don’t get floor tickets (although it may different in stadiums but arena shows never have seats in the PIT/GA FLOOR) I recommend getting floor tickets so you can get lost in the crowd and just jump and get lost in the music with everyone. There’s really no need to show up super early because you can “work” you to the front of the floor and if you get seats then it’s an assigned seat for you. 

It’s kinda rude to the people that have been waiting 15 hours for you to mosey on by them....

• Like 1
babs441
2 hours ago, kaojen said:

It’s kinda rude to the people that have been waiting 15 hours for you to mosey on by them....

I agree. If I’m waiting all day in line there’s  no way in hell someone is going to wiggle to my spot. I’m a kind person not a fool

• Like 1
luigil

It’s not rude at all? It’s a concert. I’ve been going to concerts for 15 years. It’s unnecessary to wait in line several hours for a spot on the floor. If you choose to go super early that’s your choice. Not everyone has free time to do that, some have jobs or families they need to tend to and can only attend the concert before the doors open. They shouldn’t get a decent spot because they didn’t wait 15 hours? Not trying to start an argument, just a different perspective. I will be there an hour before the doors open and I will make my way to the front. 

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
babs441
4 hours ago, luigil said:

It’s not rude at all? It’s a concert. I’ve been going to concerts for 15 years. It’s unnecessary to wait in line several hours for a spot on the floor. If you choose to go super early that’s your choice. Not everyone has free time to do that, some have jobs or families they need to tend to and can only attend the concert before the doors open. They shouldn’t get a decent spot because they didn’t wait 15 hours? Not trying to start an argument, just a different perspective. I will be there an hour before the doors open and I will make my way to the front. 

I think it’s a little rude to imply that people who line up for GA early don’t have jobs or families, I do but I just plan these things far in advance that I have a free day. And yes if you line up early  you should have barricade or be closer to the stage or if you pay for EE.  But that’s just me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1