MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

August 19 (2021) - East Rutherford, NJ

Twitter

Featured Posts

X Dreams

Can someone explain to me why the VIP Pit ticket is so expensive? When I went to the JWT I had regular GA and managed to get to the front just fine. My friend bought multiple VIP pit tickets (the $555 one) and I’m deciding on whether it’s worth it to buy from her or to just snag a general GA pit ticket tomorrow. Thanks!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chromatica

• Twitter

• pachinko

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see MetLife from my house lol I can't wait for this show 

You’ll know it’s us because we’ll be the 2 middle aged woman not wearing enough clothes being pulled off the stage by security! 

Are you going to the East Rutherford show?

Rocketno10
2 minutes ago, X Dreams said:

Can someone explain to me why the VIP Pit ticket is so expensive? When I went to the JWT I had regular GA and managed to get to the front just fine. My friend bought multiple VIP pit tickets (the $555 one) and I’m deciding on whether it’s worth it to buy from her or to just snag a general GA pit ticket tomorrow. Thanks!

VIP pit ticket has like VIP gift back and early entrance... but I’m still trying to calculate is it worth it

mmmmonster

Does anyone know what the terms/conditions of these tickets are?  I got the Little Monster package but will continue to try for regular GA pit tickets - if I end up getting those, I'll likely sell the VIP GA packages just because $640 per ticket is just too steep for what the package provides... but only if they can be resold.

Yes! If I get tickets, it'll be my 12th time seeing her since the Monster Ball Tour 1.0 and - it's on my birthday! Gaga released The Fame & debuted the video for Applause on my birthday in the past but this will be my first time seeing her on my actual birthday -the best gift ever.

• Love 1
GagaStefi

I know it’s not my place but since it’s only 6 shows, I would spoil myself :toofunny: (if you had the funds obviously) 

• Like 1
Hauser

This is the closest show to my town in Connecticut but ugh buying two vip pit tickets for $555+ when I got the same early entry ga package for Joanne for $250 is making me rethink things 🥴

• Like 1
TheybannedTheGerm
3 minutes ago, Hauser said:

This is the closest show to my town in Connecticut but ugh buying two vip pit tickets for $555+ when I got the same early entry ga package for Joanne for $250 is making me rethink things 🥴

i know i cant believe how much more expensive chromatica ball is 

Hauser
56 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

i know i cant believe how much more expensive chromatica ball is 

!!

and adding on the fact that we haven't even heard the album yet to decide if we want to actually see it performed live. I mean it’s Gaga so of course I want to see her but still...what if the material isnt my favorite 👀

• Love 1
candyglam
1 hour ago, Hauser said:

I know, it’s hard to swallow for sure. I had early entry for both ArtRave and Joanne and OMG they were both so incredible. But over $600 per ticket after fees is just so much.

Just now, pachinko said:

I'm stuck like most of you on VIP Pit vs Pit. 

That's where I'm at too.  I think I'm just going to see where my "F it" gut takes me.

I wish she wasn't so expensive.  Garth Brooks charges the same price for every seat when he does a show.  It's like $65 bucks or something.  That would rock my world.  I'd buy for like 20 people if Gaga did that!

hpmcmill

If I bought the VIP GA, I feel like the non-VIP would just work their way up to where I'm standing during the show and I'd feel like I threw away a couple extra hundred bucks....for a collectable lanyard essentially lol. 

Edited by hpmcmill
Hauser
10 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

If I bought the VIP GA, I feel like the non-VIP would just work their way up to where I'm standing during the show and I'd feel like I threw away a couple extra hundred bucks....for a collectable lanyard essentially lol. 

Yup, so for an extra $300 you have peace of mind that you are guaranteed a front-ish row spot that the regular pit people dont have lol 

7 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

When’s the waiting room open ? 

9:50 am your local time.