Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

August 19 (2021) - East Rutherford, NJ


Twitter

Featured Posts

Chromatica
1 minute ago, Lady K said:

Who wants to do the Pit? I need friends to hang with there!!:pawsup:

Yaaass I have pit tickets and I’m down to have a great time!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Chromatica

    70

  • Twitter

    58

  • pachinko

    27

  • MessyTop

    21

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see MetLife from my house lol I can't wait for this show 

You’ll know it’s us because we’ll be the 2 middle aged woman not wearing enough clothes being pulled off the stage by security! 

Are you going to the East Rutherford show?

Just now, Lois Griffin said:

Yaaass I have pit tickets and I’m down to have a great time!

I'm trying to get tickets Friday, so as soon as I know I'll follow up! I totally need some good pit mates!

I'll be coming up from NC.

 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
dep18702
1 hour ago, Lois Griffin said:

Don’t worry! The majority of the codes that were sent out so far were for people who qualified for the first presale. Codes aren’t supposed to go out until the night before the relevant presale. I signed up a few emails for the Citi presale, and a few for the regular presale and I’ve only received codes from the Citi ones. And if you don’t get one, one of us can give you one. 

If anyone has a spare Verified Fan pre-sale code when they get sent out, please let me know! I was dumb and only signed up for the Citi one lol

Edited by dep18702
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
LilMonsterJoey

If by any chance someone has an extra verified fan presale code for Friday when they are sent out, I would be extremely grateful! Not thinking, only signed up for the citi Fan presale and didn’t get pit tickets :( 1st this has happened :( super nervous! Thank you so much guys!

Link to post
Share on other sites
B2theRich33

In regards to COVID-19 does this hinder your rationale for purchasing tickets...? Do you think it’s irresponsible to be selling a tour when something like this is happening? Would it be contained and more manageable by the time the show comes around...?

Link to post
Share on other sites
LilMonsterJoey

Good question. Being completely honest, it doesn’t in my opinion. First and for most it’s Gaga and her shows are more than just shows to me. It’s hard to explain...kind of like a spiritual experience that refreshes and energizes my heart. Then there’s the anticipation and excitement looking forward to the show which really helps my depression and anxiety. That alone is def...worth the risk to me. Plus I’m sure the chromatica ball will eventually be rescheduled at some point. Going to the last two Enigma shows in May & super scared they will be canceled with no reschedule :/ 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
B2theRich33
7 minutes ago, LilMonsterJoey said:

Good question. Being completely honest, it doesn’t in my opinion. First and for most it’s Gaga and her shows are more than just shows to me. It’s hard to explain...kind of like a spiritual experience that refreshes and energizes my heart. Then there’s the anticipation and excitement looking forward to the show which really helps my depression and anxiety. That alone is def...worth the risk to me. Plus I’m sure the chromatica ball will eventually be rescheduled at some point. Going to the last two Enigma shows in May & super scared they will be canceled with no reschedule :/ 

I completely understand the experience. I have the same.... I’ll never forget getting my Monsterball tickets for Christmas back in 2009. It was the most amazing thing I’ve received. I’ll never forget the excitement I had leading up to BTWB at MSG and it being tragically cancelled... the excitement for the ArtRAVE!

I don’t even have tickets yet for Chromatica Ball yet and I’m excited... but with the growing numbers of COVID-19 it just has me second guessing myself cause I do need to think of more than just myself since I’m going with other people this time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
JustinLovesGaga

I'm so nervous I'm not going to be able to get tickets Friday for the presale. Has anyone used SeatGeek before? If I order tickets from them now, can I list them for sell directly after I secure the Ticketmaster tickets Friday or would I not be able to list them until 24 hours before when the barcode is available? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
candyglam
5 hours ago, B2theRich33 said:

In regards to COVID-19 does this hinder your rationale for purchasing tickets...? Do you think it’s irresponsible to be selling a tour when something like this is happening? Would it be contained and more manageable by the time the show comes around...?

Pretty much it’s going to be one of two things that will happen:

1) The virus gets contained to a good degree and cases reach their peak over the next couple months. By the time July and August come around, it has died down and people can go back to just taking the normal precautions they would take to not get sick on a regular basis. Shows will be allowed to go on.

2) The virus doesn’t get contained very well and cases continue to grow over the foreseeable future. All events get cancelled or postponed over the next several months until the outbreak can be controlled. In this case, people who have bought tickets for events will either hold on to them until the event actually happens if it’s postponed or be refunded if it’s cancelled. 
 

So you might as well at least buy tickets now and wait to see what happens. Maybe wait to make travel arrangements for another month or so to see what direction things seem to be going in. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheybannedTheGerm
5 hours ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

I'm so nervous I'm not going to be able to get tickets Friday for the presale. Has anyone used SeatGeek before? If I order tickets from them now, can I list them for sell directly after I secure the Ticketmaster tickets Friday or would I not be able to list them until 24 hours before when the barcode is available? 

seatgeek tickets are most likely fake right now due to the fact that tickets aren't even on sale to the general public, wait until after the 16th if you're going to do anything resale. Try your luck in the presale, im nervous too! haha

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MajorBarrios
12 hours ago, Lois Griffin said:

Don’t worry! The majority of the codes that were sent out so far were for people who qualified for the first presale. Codes aren’t supposed to go out until the night before the relevant presale. I signed up a few emails for the Citi presale, and a few for the regular presale and I’ve only received codes from the Citi ones. And if you don’t get one, one of us can give you one. 

So one thing I found out was the codes only work with the Ticketmaster account that’s associated with them. I tried a citi code since I have their credit card and it told me I have to use the account that the code was registered to. :(

Barrios
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatica
47 minutes ago, jrae said:

Anyone have a presale code they don’t need? I didn’t get one sent to me..

 

Just now, thunderzap00 said:

I still have yet to receive a presale code for tomorrow =( 

You’re not supposed to have your codes yet. They’re being sent out by 9 PM tonight. :) 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Rocketno10

Oh god I’m definitely going to this show!!!! My first show was Joanne Tour at the citi hall and even tho the rain caused some malfunction to the stage but she still puts up a show!!!! Can’t wait to see her in full glory!!!! Here’s to hoping to a sunny day:enigma:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...